• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Eleanor VII

1. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Yep, totally agree)
  2. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Perhaps someone already posted this - I think it would be better if all injured units were displayed after rogues, that way they wouldn't pile up, causing us to leaf through the army windows, which IMO defeats the purpose of this whole stacking units thing. I guess "pile up" isn't the right term...
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Please stop the Treasures window from popping up everytime after shuffle, it's very distracting and annoying, thank you
  4. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Short question please - does one have to spend all keys the same day, or do they remain till whenever I need them? Thanks
  5. Spoiler "Pirate" Event!?

I guess we'll be skipping archaeology too?
  6. Pathfinder

Path 4
  7. Feedback Summer Event 2022

Dear Devs, are 11 levels really necessary for this or any building? Are there going to be 15 or 20 next time?
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

After pondering for a whole day, I really wish these new implementations could somehow be optional, for those who like or need a challenge, not compulsory for everyone...
  9. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Or perhaps there should be a new 1000 LP+ Jasper league or lapis lazuli or whatever league, where you can implement all proposed balancing changes for those who are bored to death from endless farming to enjoy :p
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

So what you're saying is Inno is implementing a self-regulatory system for addicted players?)
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Zero attrition sectors were a way for guild younglings to grow. For all sorts of reasons, including earning FPs, getting from bronze age to latest ages already took a couple of years, which can be frustrating for some, especially those balancing needed attack/defence stats at every age one stops...
  12. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 27th June

Juber wrote: "The Quest window could sometimes stop working and not open anymore. This happend especially on slower connections. It has been fixed" It actually got a lot worse
  13. Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Is anyone else having trouble loading the event window?
  14. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

You're right, excuse me. What about the daily goal chest, were the contents supposed to switch too? I definately got store building from that one
  15. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

I think the A.I. Core could be a lot more valuable if there was a possibility to switch the provided guild goods to a needed era, say once in 3 months. Otherwise there are already 3 GBs providing guild goods :confused:. As for the special goods boost - it remains to be seen how effective that...