• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ebs the drunk

1. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

The real problem is no one knows 100% how to get the questline and there's not enough info from Inno to determine if we're chasing red herrings.
  2. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

A typo, Meant to say Iron Age goods tech, fixed.
  3. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

After getting my friend to test the first plunder theory. He spoke to some of his neighbors and compared tech trees and conquest maps. These are the possible factors in triggering the quest. -Need to be in Iron Age and needs to be your first repaired building. -Might not get the quest if a 2nd...
  4. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

I asked a friend of mine to test this first plundering theory. They worked their way to open pvp, they asked neighbors to plunder them, which they did, and the questline did not trigger. My friend is still in Iron Age. There has to be more to this questline than just the first time getting...
  5. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Which quest/age did you start getting it from? Or did you get it from someone else?
  6. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

You don't understand the difference between a CM and a Dev. Devs created the quests, CMs just deal with us.
  7. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

How come quest rewards aren't retroactive? If we've done the required quests before Inno adds a reward, shouldn't Inno make it so that the game gives us the reward once it's implemented?
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

Please add age brackets to fix matchmaking. EMA people getting matched against SAAB is ridiculous.
  9. Feedback Message Center Changes

I like this, I actually really like this. It is a lot more organized and feels cleaner. This is a good idea.
  10. Feedback Visual Changes - Offgrid Buildings

To make sure more incidents end up on roads so no one can find them.
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

I'm confused how Himeji's skill is considered passive but AO and Kraken's skills aren't. Since the battles are all auto, it feels like you just wanted to cheat on the RNG.
  12. Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

That's disappointing, but thanks.
  13. Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

Does the ignore feature actually prevent guildmates from attacking a sector or is it something they can ignore?
  14. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

Please enable construction mode for cultural settlements. The road costs make moving stuff around on mobile a real pain since you can't swap buildings the way you can on desktop.
  15. Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

They raised the starting coins. 7000 in japan and 7500 in vikings. So 2500 coins to buy 12 roads.