• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by e2m2

1. e2m2

Feedback Quantum Incursions

No secrets. I fight manually while I spend 4 days building out my settlement based on the strategy that was posted earlier in this thread, which allows me to produce enough coins and supplies to buy expansions and build more cultural buildings and more decorations to have enough boosts to fight...
  2. e2m2

I did not spend any money nor diamonds.
  3. e2m2

Gone through pass twice? LOL There is only one pass, and it keeps on going/growing as you make advancements. I'm currently on page 40.
  4. e2m2

That's a bit strange. I have enough medals to buy one expansion and I did not purchase the pass. How far are you on the Quantum Pass progress line? With that said, I agree that the cost to buy subsequent expansions seems overly high, unless you're willing to spend money, which I suppose is...
  5. e2m2

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Well, this is a GE-specific Rival, as per the announcement, so it would be unreasonable to ask for "less" GE related tasks, I think. :) But, I, too, am curious what those balancing adjustments were.
  6. e2m2

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

What are the requirements to access this new Settlement? I still can't see it, even though I have Signposts in HMA researched/unlocked already.
  7. e2m2

Are you fighting against blue enemy? Victory Pillar only gives boost against red enemies.
  8. e2m2

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

It's rebalancing alright. Nobody said it was good rebalancing. :)
  9. e2m2

Thanks for the laughs...
  10. e2m2

To make more money.
  11. e2m2

Link?
  12. e2m2

I thought so, too, but where does it state that specifically? EDIT: Nevermind, I see Juber just mentioned it.
  13. e2m2

GvG had no mobile support either.
  14. e2m2

The announcement only states that QI "comes next," but that does not mean that it will be launched immediately after GvG is shut down.
  15. e2m2

There are two types of enemies on the map: red and blue. Victory Pillars give boost against red enemies only.