• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by -DT-

1. -DT-

Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

I also have the same problem, I can open the Tavern only once after a login, then if I try again the screen freezes and all the menus disappear and I have to reload the game. Ticket sent
  2. -DT-

Implemented 5 Diamond Motivate/Polish all tab

Yes but Self Aid Kits/ Mass Self Aid kits are not an endless supply and getting harder to come by. I also remove friends that are not active and add others. I would be more than happy to spend 5 diamonds for the convenience and time saved - It could be an option for players as the collect...
  3. -DT-

Implemented 5 Diamond Motivate/Polish all tab

A 5 diamond motivate/polish all tab, (like the 5 diamond collect all tab) would be a real benefit and be very easy to implement, due to having restrictions on the amount of friends that your able to have, plus it's also difficult to find reliable people to aid daily. This would bring more...