• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by BRUDAN

1. BRUDAN

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

why not permanently exclude GvG from the game, since you have no future plans?
  2. BRUDAN

[Discussion] - Beta Lottery

posted on the community manager of my forum.br to implement the lottery, 5 days after the publication and have no answer. what to do?
  3. BRUDAN

CLASSIFICATION OF PLAYERS

Good evening! We can see that in the guild expedition, the first 3 guilds gain 25%, 15% and 10% more power. In GvG the system is similar, the first 3 guilds gain 15%, 10% and 5% more prestige. My suggestion is that the first 3 players in the ranking of each world will score points, or the...
  4. BRUDAN

Feedback [Feedback] - Army Management Performance Improvements

In closing, and I don't say this often enough, or eloquently enough, but I want to personally thank you all for your continued efforts here on Beta. I understand a test server can cause frustrations at times, but your participation here has, and still is, having very positive affects on the...
  5. BRUDAN

[Discussion] - Beta Lottery

I wonder if winning the diamonds is just for beta or can I get on the server live?
  6. BRUDAN

Promoting and Improving Beta

Inno should create a link that will have all the explanatory content about the beta server is its advantages, similar to the invitation link to the game by email. Beta players share this link in the live server world. Simple and objective!
  7. BRUDAN

Beta Lottery - week ending 11/11/2017

♳♴
  8. BRUDAN

Guild vs Guild Future

A position should be taken with regard to gvg so that we do not spend all the treasury goods, since the GES that supports the treasury only from the AF and OF not used.
  9. BRUDAN

Feedback Shah Jahan Historical Questline

Hadgemaze Can the building be looted?