• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Douglas 221

1. Douglas 221

Feedback Big news for Forge!

The one nice thing about the new feature... some of you who habitually complain will find something new to insult the game creators.
  2. Douglas 221

"make sure ‘you’ (as in all of us?) have something to replace it before we do." Again... if you have something else to do... GO DO IT. We, as in all of us, find it insulting anyone would be crying about wanting something they dont seem to care about anymore in the game is not already shut...
  3. Douglas 221

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I disagree. I do not think Inno is trying to make this a pay only game. It takes some strategy for mini-games and quests to get thru them. Of course players choose to buy diamonds to finish quickly. The mini games have actually been more interesting than the stale ones for the last few...
  4. Douglas 221

For those 5% who still play actively, and I am not sure that counts the members who have played but are in a guild which is not actively fighting nightly as they have just held land for several months, we still enjoy the feature. Inno listened to the rest of you who were not playing GvG, not on...
  5. Douglas 221

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

It is a little insulting to be half way thru the Wildlife event and then bring out the Rival quests. And the 4 red chests with 4 stars is pretty specific. I did one level and could not get enough red together to form 4 stars and when I did get enough it became 5 stars and did not qualify. I...
  6. Douglas 221

Leones, And for those of us who play GvG and continue to still love it despite all the bugs and lag, we appreciate it. I would like to stress something from the previous comment: "I for one want to see something strategic that involves planning, communication with my team and fighting, and...
  7. Douglas 221

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I would like to see more of a tourney set up as well. Everyone frozen in their league from the start of the tourney. Set up a random draw for the first round. Then set it up to have elimination rounds so that it ends up all of the number one guilds for the first so many seasons end up on the...
  8. Douglas 221

Rejected Historical Questlines Recuval

I am not saying I personally want to do more quests but there are many people I talk to in my guilds who enjoy doing quests and the more the better. But others are less interested in the actual quests but the historical story line which goes with them. Many of us were under the impression...
  9. Douglas 221

Thank you. I just do not understand why some ideas are quickly rejected and other players do not have a chance to even offer some input or vote. I would think the game designers would like to get a true picture of the feed back to know what their base enjoys vs does not like. Cutting off...
  10. Douglas 221

If the previous Historical quest lines are going to be abandoned... how about some NEW Historical Quest lines? I am not sure how exciting the buildings were but some people enjoyed the historical aspect of the "event". Some players do enjoy the story lines offered and a little history never hurts.
  11. Douglas 221

My Question remains, When Inno says in Beta GVG will shut down on Dec 11 does that mean 8pm Dec 11 is our last chance to fight then at midnight it is shut down? Or Dec 10th is our last chance to fight and at midnight on Dec 11 (00:00 time) GvG will be shut down? Will live servers get the...
  12. Douglas 221

I initially thought the same but after I took another look at the idea it is kinda nice to wipe things clear as membership to any guild is always in flux. Sure a core group might remain for many years in a guild but for most guilds membership changes slightly each week. People come and go in...
  13. Douglas 221

Some great points. I do think a guild in a lower league should need to take 1st in two consecutive seasons to advance to the next higher league. I still think there needs to be one more league for say top 6-8 guilds which inorder to get into this advanced league you need to achieve an...
  14. Douglas 221

Feedback Winter Event 2023

I want to ask this question and ask for some legitimate positive replies. With each of the new events and improvements to the event buildings in stats, at what point are the vast majority of Great Buildings going to be obsolete? GE5 rolls out and everyone jumps to get the DC and SBC buildings...
  15. Douglas 221

While I sympathize with you, that number 9 ranked guild still had to fight to gain 1st spots. What you are saying is that 5 member guild has done more than the larger number guilds. In my example those larger 6 guilds who are forced to fight each other will have the 4th 5th and 6th in that...