• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Donce-A

1. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

Until now I have used AD to grind Castle points, because all it had was trash. Now it have expensive trash impossible to buy. :rolleyes: After months of playing in Beta I have 85k coins, how many years I will need to save up 1M? To just place a bid? :confused: In my first world I play for...
  2. Quantum shards

Game says: Quantum shards will reset after a Quantum Championship. Does this mean if I buy Quantum shards with diamonds, who I brought with my money and if I have 1000 quantum shards at the end of championship they will disappear at the end of Quantum Championship and will not be moved to new...
  3. Reported to Developers: Visual bug

Here are a bug in QI city background image. Background image game trees at place where buildings needs to be build.
  4. Reported to Developers: Two wave battles show wrong enemy troops for 2nd wave

Yes. The same go for me too. Like Ahura Tsunoda image. Image say this is second Wave Army but is showing units of first wave army.
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

In my option fighting and donation nodes are unbalanced. Here are 3 times more fighting nodes than donation nods. Donations are much easier and faster. Because of this donation nodes only have about 3 players in, but fighting nods have about 15 players. I think increasing donations amount...