• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ditto6000

1. Lottery ending 31 March

2. Lottery ending 31 March

3. Feedback Soccer Event 2019

can't play event on ipad/iphone.anymore.. worked in beginning.. when is that possible again?
  4. Feedback Spring Event 2019

Event description says Collect Spring Lanterns by completing quests in the Spring questline and spring trees will spawn in your city. I log in every day have done several quests..No one showed up yet..When are they added to event ?
  5. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

Thanks Freja for your oppinion:) My commentwas ment as feed back:) :)
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

I believe that is the most timeconsuming thing ever added to game and i do not at all like it and my experience is that if not able to be online very often its not easy to progress.. To be honest im not very impressed.. and will not participate..
  7. Feedback Historical Questline - Cleopatra

Experience same problem as described above but i can't go into anything and can't get productions or goodsbuildings started on ipad or iphone.. Going into GE sent me directly to log out but after log in again.. same problem appeared..