• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by derdelyi beta

1. Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

I did the proper calculation, I just simplified it for non-mathematicians. You used the wrong formula. The 100*(1-(1-p)^attempts) formula gives you, what is the probability to get 4x harvest at least one time from N attempts. And of course more attemps increase the chance to get at least one 4x...
  2. Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

I did the math as you referred. We are interested only in the expected output after a certain time. It does not matter how many times we get 4x. Only the expected avarage output matters. And it's the same in both cases: 2x4hrs production vs. 1x8hrs production. You assume that, you can get more...
  3. Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

Please just do the math, before saying such things! The expected output is exactly the same in both cases becasue the chane for 4x is the same in case of all productions + the 8hr production has doubled base production compared to the 4hr production (it's an importanrt detail, because it's not...
  4. Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

It does not matter whether you do 4 or 8 hour productions. The expected avarage output is exactly the same in both cases: 1x8hr vs 2x4hr. Just do the math.
  5. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

It was me. First of all I said lvl80 and not lvl60. And yes, maybe lvl80 was not a good example. BUT it's just a matter of time. There are some players who already have all the FP production buildings over lvl100. If you do your math again, there will be a certain threshold where this GB pays...
  6. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I agree in that, I'm not a pro player. But based on the fact, what I have reached in 3 years (all meaningful GBs at lvl80+, 1000/800%+ attack boost and 1000FP+ daily production) without buying a single diamond, I'm certainly not a noob. I agree in that, this FI GB is not good, but it's...
  7. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I'm sorry, I used an incorrect verb here (English is not my native language :) ) So I have a lvl100 Arc, but I'm not a huge investor. Usually I invest only ~5000FP per a day. Leveling Arc above lvl100+ worth the effort only if you invest several ten thousands of FP per a day. But I agree, in...
  8. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I'm not a diamond farmer or buyer. I have only 1 or maximum 2 copies from each event buildings. So there is still some place in my city that could be replaced with better buildings. I have all the meaningful GBs at lvl80 and some of them are at lvl100. I collect 1000+ FP per day. The main...
  9. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

OK, but then to be fair, please compare leveling up this new GB from 0-60 to leveling further another GB from 60+. Many advanced players already have all the best GBs on 60+ (or even on 80+ level). A new GB is not designed for new players. New players will spent anyway 2+ years to level up the...
  10. Spoiler Next Settlement

And maybe this time it will be really hard to complete the settlement for the gold time reward and that's why the time reward is so good :/
  11. Spoiler Next Settlement

We do not know anything about this new minigame, but still someone has already started to complain about it :D
  12. Spoiler Next Settlement

Yeah, the new final level is much better looking. The original final level (that is currently the 7th level) was too simple looking compared to the main reward of the other settlements. I really like the design of both the time and main rewards :)
  13. Spoiler Next Settlement

I finished 11 Egypt settlements with gold chest (in earlier settlements 10+ days remained, that reduced to 4-5 days for the later settlements) with spending 50-100 diamonds for 1-2 extra removal tools per settlement. All sectors have exactly one impediment but you receive 6 free removal tools...
  14. Spoiler Next Settlement

I really like the design of this new settlement! :)
  15. Spoiler Next Settlement

And no military buildings so far?