• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by denhviteguden

1. Feedback History Event 2024

Wow... The Halloween event was awful, but this one is its 10 times uglier brother ;)) I didn't think that Inno could come up with an event which I would hate more than the Winter one (with its shuffle rubbish), but they did! Congratz!
  2. Feedback Big news for Forge!

The 29th of January as last GvG day applies only for Beta, or for the country servers also?
  3. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Instead of closing the cheaters, Inno closed its feature. The only good feature it had. Great attitude, let's declare defeat in the war against cheating. This decision is Inno's way of saying "cheating is allowed here, there's nothing we can or are willing to do against it" I actually didn't...
  4. Feedback Big news for Forge!

GvG is the ONLY reason I still play this... let's say game. I don't even care what will this Guild Raids be. The last day of GvG will also be my last day in FOE.
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Unfortunately these changes don't seem to stop guilds making alliances for farming. I still see them on every map on every server I play. You (Innos) need to do more, find solutions to deter them. For instance, guild points should not be according to the final ranking, but on the value and...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Stopping swapping NEEDS to be the main priority for the Innos. They need to make it harmful to the guilds, somehow. Otherwise, GBG will remain GFG (guild farming ground).
  7. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

These changes were supposed to finally stop farming, and guild alliances. It doesn't. There are 2 guilds on my guild's map doing it right now. You need to shrink maximal attrition reduction even more. Maybe to 60%.
  8. Discussion What would it need to replace GvG?

Replace it? No way, it's the game's best feature. GvG is the ONLY reason I still play this game. REPAIR it? Yes. The most important thing to repair - REMOVE THE CHEATERS. Not warning, not one week ban, not mild useless sanctions. Any use of bots - OUT FOR GOOD. The main reason for which most...
  9. Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

I did not see in this thread discussed at all the following change: "collection icons on buildings are now clickable which makes them easier to collect". I would disagree with the above quote. A more accurate description would be: "collection icons on buildings are now clickable, which makes it...
  10. Fixed on Beta: Collection bug

Thanks for your response. I was afraid of that; meaning it's a feature, not a bug. Just curios, did any user EVER requested such change? I am asking, because I think that the REAL reason for which Inno did this was to increase the number of accidental collections of not so very good buildings...
  11. Fixed on Beta: Collection bug

When trying to collect a build, normally I click somewhere in the land area covered by that building. However, in the last few weeks, if the land area of the building I am trying to collect is partially covered by the building in front of it, the one in front gets collected. A similar issue...
  12. What are you listening to?

sometimes this, other times this, and from time to time this.
  13. Feedback Summer Event 2023

That's a great response from the community to inno's stupidest idea yet. On two servers I can actually do the entire level 5 only by fighting, with close to zero boost for the defense army, no GE special buildings built, but I refuse to touch them. I am stopping at 64.
  14. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Good one! :))) There's one event I REALLY REALY hate. That is the winter event. Why? Because of the shuffle rubbish. ...and guess what: they brought the shuffle in the summer event also, now. I don't even care or want to know anything else about this event, it ended for me when I saw...
  15. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Who at inno comes up with these stupid ideas? Jeezz... The only good idea inno had in years was put through a poll and died, here in beta. Or at least it is in a long coma, since one can still "fight" all day long with zero attrition in Guild Farming Ground in the real worlds. Regarding this...