• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Darth Magic

1. Spoiler St. Patricks Day 2021

I must be in the minority. I liked the St. Patty's day event last year. I like mini games like that. And yes... I have the druid set of buildings up in my main city. FP efficiency of almost 1 FP : 2 spaces, with extra goods and bonuses on top of it.
  2. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Can we please have Olympic treasury again as the Daily Special? There are so many past year event buildings I am worried we are not going to get them all twice and the Olympic treasury was the Daily Special on the first day, meaning we had no footballs yet.
  3. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Just adding my 2 cents, my experience has been what some described earlier in the thread. This building is worthless. The % to stop the looter is too low to be worth the FP to level this stupid thing. I have it at level 10 and have yet to see it block a single looter. You say the point of this...
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

I consider myself a very experienced player when it comes to settlements. I have finished Vikings, Japan, and Egypt completely, even doing a couple extra Egypt settlements. I have never spent diamonds on any settlement, and with the exception of my very first Viking village missing the gold...