• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Darrth Eugene Vader3

1. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

Please, only in: abortable side quests, or quests with multiple options like "Complete X encounters at GE or Watch Y Adds videos"
  2. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

It would be kind of odd to ask a Player about what he/she is doing to advance in the game, and then get a response like: "I started to watch more adds than doing battles or negotiations."
  3. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Not A Bug: Dice vs Die

I prefer Dice (ussually a cube with each of its six faces marked with a different number of dots (pips) from one to six), than Die (verb: to pass from physical life (expire), to pass out of existence (cease), to cease functioning (stop). ;)
  4. Darrth Eugene Vader3

We can report ourselves

Report ourselves? Confession? Smaller punishment if we confess first?
  5. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Implemented Army Management Dialog - New Tab for Stacked Units

Just select No Age, or select an era higher that actual (if available) where you don,t have any Light units.
  6. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Rejected a Leap Forward for INNO?

It would demote the Events to just a Settlement Run. (Example: Im bored, what to do? Run another Egypt Settlement or start the Halloween 2021 event in February 2022?) It will make it too easy to complete a 2nd, 3rd, or 6th Event Building if not enough upgrades were obtained in the normal...
  7. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Rejected Battle Online

Google Translate: Imagine if the PvP tower allowed attacking between players in an interactive way, that is, the player seeks a duel and attacks the opponent online? The battle would be fully online with two player interactions, Example: Clash Royale Reason A new game model could thereby...
  8. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Rejected FoE's official Discord.

Yes to a add a FOE Discord. No to Discord to replace Forum. It would depend if Inno has enough CMs, Admins, Moderators to keep both up and running properly.
  9. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Spoiler Ages Event

These new King and Queen will be the 3rd pair of buildings using similar names, but all three (3) pairs are not related to each other. First one, shiny King and Queen released on the first year of the Game. https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=King...
  10. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

Thanks for addressing concerns Juber. To not impede user experience, be disruptive to the flow of gameplay or be detrimental to the player, the add video should not prompt unexpectedly interrupting the Player current actions or thinking forcing him/her to click a play button to watch or a...
  11. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Making Cities for the aesthetic

Balance between effectiveness and aesthetic look is possible. I like to design areas in my city with an aesthetic look, like: Farm area where buildings like the Golden Crops, Harvest Barn set, and Cider Mills are grouped. If adding a Terracota Vineyard set it would be at this Farm area...
  12. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Why can't I attack?

Time is up.
  13. Darrth Eugene Vader3

Spoiler Ages Event

Playing a version of Yathsee ?