• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Darkpepp

1. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

after each new age there is this research tree for the next one, so it's been like this since titan came out.
  2. Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

No settlement has been started. I have already left the High Middle Ages. I also tried it on a browser. but it doesn't work for me yet. maybe during the day tomorrow.
  3. Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

Who is it available to? because I don't have it yet...
  4. Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

this slowdown in the browser can also be detected on the Hungarian servers too after the battle. so it's a bug.
  5. Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

is this real?. is there really going to be an introduce down kit? let's say I don't see much sense…
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

@Juber sorry for the off but, when will the mobile version wifi problem be finally fixed? (Live app) (you can't enter the battlefield, you can't see changes to messages, you can't see the leveling up of notables, you can't connect to global chat, it doesn't indicate if there's something new in...
  7. Duplicate: Login on Android devices is still not possible

on ios it says that the server is maintance down.
  8. Feedback Space Age Titan

Which best unit?
  9. Feedback Space Age Titan

Apple Store same… Release July 10.
  10. Feedback Space Age Titan

@Juber “sorry for the off, but there is no update feedback topic, 1.259 still hasn't been released on iOS and it was updated 1 week ago, what are we waiting for?!”
  11. Feedback Space Age Titan

dislike you had time to build 2-3 diamond cities and you might get enough from that to be able to buy the ****ing area, but someone who started recently will have approx. It will take 20 years to gather enough fragments to build a diamond city. Anyway, it's stupid to put more areas than the...
  12. Duplicate: stucked quest fellowship event

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/wrong-portrait-for-task.16317/
  13. Duplicate: stucked quest fellowship event

Portre is wrong too!
  14. Duplicate: stucked quest fellowship event

try putting 1 on the carriage
  15. Duplicate: stucked quest fellowship event

I think the portrait is wrong, it will be the carriage.