• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Danke

1. Already Suggested Transfer-city

We participate more if we pass this information on to our friends!
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Leagues

This in the game would be fantastic, guilds competing with guilds from other worlds... this would certainly bring a NEW air of news
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Leagues

With all due respect and courtesy, I answer: We are in 2023, several technologies are emerging, the world is evolving and is it not possible that it will not be possible to implement this functionality due to infrastructure issues? yeah, lack of technology is not a problem
  4. Already Suggested Transfer-city

In some worlds there are active GB and in others it is dead, there is no competition between guilds, changing your world account makes you create new possibilities. Ex: A world where everyone likes CBG, several guilds in order to win and etc... Sorry for the english, I used a translator
  5. Discussion The big question for Innogames: anything new?

HELP US NOT TO STOP PLAYING INNO!
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Leagues

I'll tell you how it is on my server... We currently have two active guilds in diamond, the rest of the guilds don't like the competition and don't even care about CBG. For a long time this was the case, so much so that my guild won all the CBGs it played for over a year and a half. I think...
  7. Rejected Battle Online

Imagine if the PvP tower allowed attacking between players in an interactive way, that is, the player seeks a duel and attacks the opponent online? The battle would be fully online with two player interactions, Example: Clash royale
  8. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

imagine a GEL that gives the chance to double a reward obtained on the battlefields......
  9. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I don't believe that the city hall is so simple, if you don't tell me it would be the city hall I would guess that it would be a military building.... I don't want to offend anyone and I'm sorry if my comment offended, the art is amazing but I expected more for a city hall....
  10. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Inno folks could release the campaign map avatars, some are interesting
  11. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

do you have any spoilers related to city hall?
  12. Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

Sorry, it's my game to play! I would like to leave my comment respectfully. I don't see the fun in the features that the game has, other than GVG or CBG, the rest for me is boring and meaningless, so for me more attack and defense than attack is what I'm always looking for. Why attack...
  13. Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

i just saw the pronouncement, i would like a % attack for attack army, that would be perfect!
  14. Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

Oh really?