• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Daniel der Vollstrecker

1. Discussion Why isn't the royal bathhouse given priority for motivation?

It's a bug: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/some-buildings-wont-be-motivated.16932/
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

It isn't that Hard (I did same in my main). You just have to boost the smithy with FSP kits created by jesters stage. The more you do, the more sunhaven you will get, creating more jester stages.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

Daily special is the worst place for such a unique building. My suggestion is to add a selection kit to grand prices (reachable for free but not too easy), that contains the smithy and some useful alternatives (cobalt blue lagoon would be nice for example, or what about an upgrade kit for the...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

It's your decision to play 15 worlds actively. I'm expecting the average player isn't playing more than one world and wants to have some fun with events. Not just stupid clicking for free prices as we had in the past. I like that, altough I cannot play each event everywhere (having 9 worlds on...
  5. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Luckily, we have FSP kits now. So just using 30, 15 or 8 FSP (depending on apothecary level) to craft an upgrade kit instantly.
  6. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Why do you treat the upgrade kits useless? With apothecary Lv. 1 from bronze league you'll be able to produce more celtic taverns. But it takes 30 days (or FSP) per kit. So you can shorten the waiting time a lot.
  7. Not A Bug: QI - Bug in the sum of the happiness

Funny or not. I like it that way. Nearly everything is 10 hours or instantly so I don't have to remember, which building takes which time. Only an automatic collection (as we have in the st. patricks events) would be better than this. And I can transform coins/supplies into goods/units whenever...
  8. New Issue: QI - Attack and defense bonuses do not apply.

I still can fight (enemy has 40 % A/D), but you're right. Seems like it only uses the defense boost. Having 175 % each (3 forgotten temples and tourney ground). Edit: This was a blue enemy (defend against the enemy). I moved to a station with red enemy (attack the enemy) and here it's all good:
  9. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Yes, that's the point. With golden chest you got all the kits but no chance to get it for free. However with current upgrade speed (2 x 30 days) it's still a good deal for me. The ~600 tasks giving a nearly completed second basic tavern that can be completed by league building in short time and...
  10. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Ok, now the points are added in the app as well.
  11. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Wondering how it is calculated on server side. Because it's only the browser version showing more points. App is correct. If the problem also exists on the server side, then I'm not surprised that the silver league is suddenly increasing so quickly.
  12. Discussion Less pop-ups

Ok, that's another thing. No one wants to remove the building info. Its just the reward popup coming up after collection that should be removed.
  13. Discussion Less pop-ups

WTF, no! You can check the rogue count before and after collection if you want to make sure the building works.
  14. Reported to Developers: Rival challenge missing in beta app

Currently the rival challenge is active, but I can't see it with current beta app (1.276.8). But I can see and play the rival challenge when logging in with current live app (1.274.13). It's just a bit laggy. Hope this problem wont come to live.