• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Dan 77

1. Heal all button

I don't like this change. It's very inpractical! Another nail in the coffin of FoE.
  2. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

In the announcement is missing an information about the type ot Mysterious shard provided here, in the new settlement. (But among many shards I haven't got a single one to these days ;) )
  3. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Yeah, I completely agree, and I think FoE Helper is way better than for example FoE Plus which is being prepared now (according to Spoilers at forum). It will be a premium feature usable only for beginners, hahah, but nothing to save time while playing, planning, searching something in the...
  4. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I understand your point and I agree, but... I think it's a pity that this very nice new GB doesn't produce something decent and unique. I've been waiting for the new era the whole year, now it's time for something new, for some change... and I see almost no change in the new era. We have 7 new...
  5. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

You can also look at some pictures there: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/space-age-venus.14166/
  6. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

@lordwasa Thanks. But I think all of that is already known from the first announcement of SAV. Maybe the new information is that there is - somehow - a random time of spawning. Which means we still know nothing besides that we simply have to believe it works well.
  7. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

What a great idea! Seems very useful and not necessarily over-powered.
  8. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

@lordwasa Probably isn't, it was probably only somebody's bad luck. But most of us doesn't write about problem of this kind... The problem is another: this GB produces almost nothing comparing to its' age and to the cost to build it and level up. There are three possible solutions: 1) To remove...
  9. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Translation: I also wrote several times to support that I can't collect shards when they happen to appear. Their answer that I have a low level does not solve the problem at all.
  10. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Because of this bug the bad new GB become even worse GB
  11. Spoiler Archeology Event 2021

So time to build the Arc
  12. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Collecting shards in Egyptian settlement by chance from the Flying Island is like... The name of this video perfectly fits here, lol
  13. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Or simply add guild forum to mobile app. It's also requested for many years. But after these many years they have decided to remove it without an adequate substitute. Oh, well done developpers!! :p Global/Neighbourhood/Guild Chat has also been added to mobile app... (And I omit that it's only...
  14. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

The new GB is nice but overal chance for rewards is very low (a few percents), so it doesn't woth to build, even Temple Of Relics is better... Oh ;) And rewards? Not so great, for example Himeji Castle provides better typesof rewards. We have never knew % chances of particular rewards in Temple...
  15. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

Of course I haven't metioned here before the unlimited number of guild threads marked as important. So far, we had only 2 imporant guild threads and now even 3 :D, we don't need them more, even if all rest guild threads are often used. Well, it's not sufficient to manage texts and threads. And...