• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Cylo

1. Cylo

Discussion Level 5 - present season

White Rabbit doesn´t open GEX Level 5 either this season. German servers discuss already to do the same if the new system occurs there without significant changes.
  2. Cylo

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

How often do we want to vote again? Untill we all like the changes or what´s the idea? Sorry folks, that´s ridiculous!
  3. Cylo

How often do we want to vote again? Untill we all like the changes or what´s the idea? Sorry folks, that´s ridiculous!
  4. Cylo

5. Cylo

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I hate the new machanic but i like to see the positive thing in it: more time for family and friends, sports etc. in the future. I won´t play GBG any more. FoE will be, what it was before. A boring game for people while waiting for the bus.