• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by csuszika

1. Rotate buildings

Indeed there are shadows. I cannot fight this fact. So this solution was mentioned before, but the devs used this shadow "card" for their defence? :D
  2. Rotate buildings

Read again. I did not ask for it. I just made a question about the difficulty of the problem. And actually there is no sun in the game.
  3. Rotate buildings

Hi all. I have already read the so many threads about rotating, 2d and 3d. I understand. They work in 2d and there is no more view of a building. I work in 2d too. There is a simple solution, that I don't know why so unique. Just mirror that poor little 2d model... For this method, the model is...
  4. Feedback Spring Event 2020

Okay Mr I know everything. I will reply only for your rotate opinion. Not 3d models. Okay. I work with 2d models and the first thing what got in my mind: Why they dont just mirror the models? The model remains the same, but the place which the building uses is rotated.