• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by CrazyMary

1. CrazyMary

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I would like to think that they do consider what many say here and in our cities, I'd surmise it's a huge part of why some of the newer resources, current adjustments and balancing acts are occurring ... (?!)
  2. CrazyMary

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I can only thank those who are providing the various perspectives of viewing/considering some of the mathematical aspects of the changes. Totally appreciate it. My hopes, regardless, are that others who feel left out and hopeless in gbg, and elsewhere, are better able to play and participate in...
  3. CrazyMary

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I've heard many fighters complain in my number 1 guild about the new changes. Personally I have little understanding about the dynamics of how it works either way, yet, except the fighting, following and winning parts. Being said and even so, the new changes SOUND like a good plan for the guilds...
  4. CrazyMary

New beta participant, but long time player

Agree 1000%. Would be nice and not only in Beta. Despite my desire, can't see it happening. A new city, all said, is a great way to see, a test of sorts, how much we really know. That's why I love this game, it's certainly challenging. Well made, imo, if FOE was my game, business wise, I...
  5. CrazyMary

Feedback Valentine's Sale 2022

Happy Valentines Day to all from me and my 62 invisible friends.
  6. CrazyMary

Forge Moments

I've had so many great moments playing FOE, I'll need to ponder a tad on the best one's... difficult chore because there have been so many. Love this game, certainly very interesting and in many ways; the challenges certainly abound. Love challenges. The people encountered, the guilds, etc...
  7. CrazyMary

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

s e interesting, certainly disappointing to know and hear how so many players are using tricks to win. Also hate the Peyton Place type vibes among some, seems like many of the players. Still love this game other than that type of BS. Never got that far. The funny thing about Capitalism, that's...
  8. CrazyMary

Share your Christmas Story!

Late or not, my story... Server time and date confusion. Oh well... live and learn. - Scramble Brained, Mary ‍ A day late and a dollar short.
  9. CrazyMary

The Day I Heard Angels Sing The event of where and how my tradition began is unforgettable because it was connected to the first time I ever heard angels singing and also blessed and gifted with an unforgettable and fantastic journey to a place unimaginable, rarely seen or experienced by...
  10. CrazyMary

Sounds interesting... I have 3 days to go. Reminds me of a song and video by Queen and so not Christmas, just me. *laughing* - Under Pressure
  11. CrazyMary

I sell/trade Good Sets for THE ARC and other GB

Low and behold, got a great deal within my tiny but VERY GENEROUS guild. No fp's and 1:2 on goods. I'm totally elated!!! Yay!!
  12. CrazyMary

I sell/trade Good Sets for THE ARC and other GB

Thanks, trying there 1st, but a bit skeptical, very small guild. Regarding your prices, I'm only in LMA, wondering which goods at 1:1 are acceptable for your deal. Certainly may be back. So ready to set my Arc. Getting a bit excited. *laughing*
  13. CrazyMary

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I don't get it because I've never cheated to win. Some players made strategic choices also that helped improve their games and win. Global points often means little. Although I'm a bit sluggish maneuvering, than most youngsters, I strategize to become a offensive fighter and win battles...
  14. CrazyMary

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

C Points would be nice, we do get global points for them, and the leaders are able to see the info if they know how to utilize the already provided tools. Having a donation thread in a guild, all said, is another way to publicize it to everyone for pats on the back. I also believe having a...