• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by CrazyBoy08

1. CrazyBoy08

Feedback Summer Event 2023

I didn't read the 34 pages, but this is my view of this event: - It depends a lot (too much) on random - The calendar is clearl for those who want to pay, and I think it is not the best thing to focus on - The main building is really good, and you can easily have 90 :fragment: /150 of the golden...
  2. CrazyBoy08

Rejected Just an idea to shorten some descriptions

What about changing the words by symbols (if only A for AA : :att_attacker:, if only D for AA : :def_attacker:, if both : :att_def_attacker:, if only A for DA : :att_defender:, if only D for DA : :def_defender:, if both : :att_def_defender:, and if boosts for all armies ...
  3. CrazyBoy08

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Will it start tomorrow @Juber ?
  4. CrazyBoy08

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Yes you can : you need about 20keys per chest So 20x22=440 keysI calculated, that without paying you could have about 1500.
  5. CrazyBoy08

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

Me too, I don't know what I won, and when I finished my board, I got an epic anniversary pack, but I saw it only when I saw my inventory
  6. CrazyBoy08

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

Hello, is it only for me, or GE5 is not for today ?
  7. CrazyBoy08

On my first encounter it was normal, but after it didn't work, and it is the same for incidents (all pop-ups)
  8. CrazyBoy08

Discussion Critical issue in PvP Arena? (Is it intentional?)

So for you, what would be good, is that medals in Iron Age would cost the same price than in SAJM ? Players in SAJM earn a lot more medals than those in Iron Age, for me the current price is the right one
  9. CrazyBoy08

Discussion Critical issue in PvP Arena? (Is it intentional?)

Buildings that produce medals, produce more in SAJM than in EMA, look for example at the bistro/pizzeria: it produces more medals in SAJM, than in EMA. And also, when you are in SAJM, you normally have better GB and better production than when you are in EMA
  10. CrazyBoy08

Not A Bug: Youtube Video is private in announcement

I could see it, but it wasn't very clear, we'll see better (tomorrow ?)
  11. CrazyBoy08

Already Suggested GbG all rewards in 1 pop-up upon returning to main city

I could be a good suggestion, but what if we need for example to collect XX units, and you go to fight in GbG to get those units, how do you know you collected them ?
  12. CrazyBoy08

Spoiler New Guild Expedition Buildings! (GE Update?)

And they deleted the notification in the message center
  13. CrazyBoy08

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

It's different, you have a pop-up to say you collected OR 1 FP OR 2 self-aid kits
  14. CrazyBoy08

Have this problem too, and only from yesterday, I had to go to my city, and then return to GE afetr each encounter