• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by CrashBoom

1. CrashBoom

New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

or prepare everything for the 8 outer space ages after SASH :D
  2. CrashBoom

Feedback History Event 2024

3. CrashBoom

Discussion problem between players

so instead of getting the good diamonds (which can be used everywhere) we would only win bad green diamands in GBG (bad because they can't be used elsewhere) :rolleyes:
  4. CrashBoom

would be interesting if this will be a one time thing or other gold league buildings from last year be available in silver leagues this year and next year? it it then be in the 20% league ?
  5. CrashBoom

things also shouldn't work like a few players get 20+ Trailside Smitheys and others not :rolleyes:
  6. CrashBoom

I defeated the boss and saw: that was what it needs to be done :D
  7. CrashBoom

but I was smart enough to find that out you not so you failed get over it that you don't get a compensation like I don't get a compensation for not getting 20+ Trailside Smithey like other players :rolleyes: and one in the league actually isn't a compensation because the players with 20+ get...
  8. CrashBoom

wins also don't get compromised some lucky players keep their 20+ Trailside Smitheys
  9. CrashBoom

and golden loge is in the grand prize list and epic kit is in league :rolleyes: so you cannot ask that again AND: you failed because you didn't understand. I did it right so all players had the same chance to do the rival but for the daily switch: that was random not skill in understanding...
  10. CrashBoom

I take a Trailside Smithey instead for not getting it as daily special swith at the beginning of the event
  11. CrashBoom

that is why players should read the Daily Release Notes was posted last Friday or the feedback of it there it was discussed after it was announced
  12. CrashBoom

yes the text is misleading correct would be: defeat the boss 2 times and not: play 2 battles
  13. CrashBoom

Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

so you agree it must not be possible to finish any mission in any age ;)
  14. CrashBoom

Rejected Reverse sorting order in Forum threads

my email program makes it that everybody can decide how it works but that is not your idea :rolleyes: your idea is just: make it how you decided
  15. CrashBoom

Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

per defintion that is already wrong a stone age player is at any age and he can't finish anything without having to change age o_O