• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by conqueror9

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

current situation of GBG that our guild involve Guild , Guild-member-size , current holding prov , vp Dr, 56 , 7, 38k Ma, 57, 11, 17k Sat, 30, 6, 9k Th, 29, 2, 6k Sant, 36, 3,4k sanc , 28,7,4k hun, 36,2,811 Map...continuous changing multi-color looking for guild member size, ranging...
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

what do u mean proper feedback, do u mean < we pretend ...not observe what u observe, change negative comments and become heartless to say "bug" is "not bug", "bad" should address as "good" ...> can u fully clarify...the term of "proper feedback"
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

There is no difference, seigh camps and watchtower are still build when needed. In fact, less build becos it is not required. inactive guild is still corner becos of inactive..not becos of fully-co-operation guild seigh camp and watchtower are always there, (my guild do not delete them unless we...
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

no any idea proposed ????? I have I have suggest several times in previous post... re-group GBG guilds according to their amount of total ( battles+ negotiation ) that is more "total" vs more "total", few "total" vs few "total" more "total" will find more interesting as more guild come...
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

why do u play...play for what do u get something that is very big that u have beat others... player are not a fool... player find more interesting reward in GBG by farming and get advantage from Inno player and guild get stronger by farming , not by beating other guild To get more farming, they...
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

sorry, I do not vote... I think it is same vote it appears some "dislike" do not aware they need to re-vote the new vote should address this clear enough normally we only need to re-address "voting" if we change our mind if this is separate voting, make it clear
  7. Duplicate: Details of Event building do not display

fixed...sorry , my mistakes ..i am not aware as my next collection ( a few hours later ), so i do not take a look first b4 i post
  8. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This is not relate with hugh guild, middle size or smaller guild issue If any guild , no matter how big they are, do not battles, they cannot take over the whole map If any guild, no matter how small they are, other guild do not battles, that small guild still able to take over whole map If...
  9. Duplicate: Details of Event building do not display

yes, it is a WELL KNOWN ISSUE, but it is also well-known issue that INNO do not take any immediately action even though it affect all players.... we should time it ...how long ...1 month (starting from months as it is already several weeks) , 1 year....
  10. Fixed on Beta: Can't see the timer on my buildings.

when will that bug be fixed... i sit there ...just try to config out ...when is my building mature to collect without that timer display, it is very painful to wait with that timer on, I can go to do other things (like drink coffeee...) when will that bug be fixed ?
  11. Duplicate: Details of Event building do not display

When we place our mouse on GB, it will display the status of GB, showing remaining time to collect This is same when we place our mouse on event, it display the remaining time and details of that event building will provided recently, the display on event building , sometime, pop up , sometime...
  12. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It is always a war-game between player and game-developer game developer wants more $$$ player wants advantage while playing GBG is design by inno to let player spend goods and even use "diamond" to speed up GBG is counter-act by clever player to do swap instead of "blind-spend", in each spend...
  13. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Bad Bad change After serious thinking It is Guild battleground, it is a place for figthing between each others guild So I think promotion is based on amount of battles, it will reflect guild co-operation if guild is inactive or insuffiicent members , they will always at lower league The...
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I have a suggestion... group guild according amount of "battles and negotiation" when GBG end group into several groups who makes tons of battles ( strong good GBG ) say Group A 30k ...diamond league say Group B 20K say Group C, D, E, F ...etc when a new GBG start, choose 6 from Group A...
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

This will not work I consider GVG is fail...once a guild anchor, other guild just like a fly outside the edge.. It is only the strong guild (strong in goods) can suffer those goods can continue in GVG If goods goes more expensive when it go to central, it do not limit a strong guild chances...