• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Conan el Salvador

1. Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Here's my feedback on the event. I don't like events that take up a lot of time. The little time I have, I prefer to use it in other parts of the game. I love events that take up little time, like the roulette event or the previous summer event.
  2. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Please leave it as it was and listen to the beta version players. This is a hassle, when you have to search for the Rogue you don't always find them in the same place, since the damaged units keep increasing, which requires moving the space bar to different locations until you find them. My...
  3. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Use el kit de actualización para cambiar la especialización de nivel máximo en Edificios especiales. The idea is to be able to use the upgrade kit to be able to change the specialization of a maximum level in a special building. Details and reasoning of the idea: For example, if you have the...
  4. Fantasy GB Wish List

Very good idea. Another option for the active bonus is a reduction of the percentage of attrition.
  5. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

The event works well, but the main buildings are too grand. Maybe to replace a farm with terraces, level 1. Although in my live world I do not have, so there I will not do this event with these values.
  6. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

to the Bronze Players + Ultimate Coach
  7. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

In 60 pitches I have only achieved 3 daily awards with the Ultimate Coach. That is 5%. The same thing always happens to me. Bad luck?. These events more than motivate, they produce the opposite effect on me. It makes me want to quit the game. This is my feedback
  8. Feedback Halloween 2020

My feedback. In general I liked the event, and especially the special building. I have been left with two updates for the second, but I would have to spend more than 3,500 diamonds, they seem like a lot to me. The Annabella doll did not come out. The only thing I did not like is that, I think I...
  9. Feedback Fall Event 2020

I think the same as JosefD
  10. Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

I love. With these changes it makes sense to play level 4 on the expedition. Thank you.