• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by clown X

1. Feedback Big news for Forge!

will it be possible to play the Guild Raids as a single player guild ??
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

when do see the new GG live?
  3. Feedback Space Age Titan

anyone knows the CET for Titan to start
  4. Feedback Space Age Titan

congrats >> that's the way to keep the launch date secret !! :)
  5. Feedback Space Age Titan

i guess Titan starts live 18.7 23
  6. Feedback Space Age Titan

waiting 12 more days - grrrrrr
  7. Feedback Space Age Titan

i am tired of waiting for titan go INNO go go go
  8. Feedback Space Age Titan

mhhhh i cant find any logic - in the polish / motivate ranking ?? 1.Katebo candy 2.Phantomtower 3,Buccaneer bay 4.Druid Hut 5. Key Master's Workshop 6. Cartographer's House
  9. Feedback Space Age Titan

is there a new polish/ motivation priority in place? the new Buccaneers Bay building gets motivated after the Katebo and the Phantom Tower. so fragments getting more important than goods?
  10. Feedback Space Age Titan

yeah a complete > roadmap of Storyline, Side Quests and RQ's >> would be GREAT
  11. Feedback Space Age Titan

any idee when the fellowship event STARTS live? jubber made an announcement regarding the fellowship event pass. quote: ,,, Currently we have an issue, that you are not able to buy the Event Pass when you reached Space Age Titan. However, we will make sure this issue will not ocure on the...
  12. Feedback Space Age Titan

so an AO level 200 is an real good investement :p
  13. Feedback Space Age Titan

the real problem is the keen eye factor - in mars it was easy for me to reach the 150 % attrition. in jupiter (with much more power) i am happy to go for 130 attrition. in auto. mhh so i exspect titan will be even worse
  14. Feedback Space Age Titan

the 300 fight info is nonsens !