• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Claus20

1. Claus20

How can the Forgotten Temple be reactivated?

Worked! Thank you.
  2. Claus20

3. Claus20

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Same for me. I can't renew my troops
  4. Claus20

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Same for me, on chrome.
  5. Claus20

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Unfortunately, the new GBG becomes much too boring and unaffordable for small and medium guilds who have no chance anymore, because they cannot afford to spend so many goods in HQ (2X 25000- 2X 75000). Playing for 8 seasons with the same guilds becomes unpleasant, especially when the first 2 big...
  6. Claus20

Fixed on Beta: Fall event not starting

It is better to withdraw the event until you are ready to launch it. It currently blocks the entire game and must be reloaded after accessing it.
  7. Claus20

It still can't be opened from PC Fall Event, the only improvement is that I don't have to reload the game after trying to open the application.
  8. Claus20

I also can't open fall event.
  9. Claus20

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Indeed, there are several influencers on this forum who sing to the music of the developers. Active players don't like the new concept of GEX.
  10. Claus20

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

An evil and miserly witch stole the INNO company:mad:. She wants diamonds and goods from us, and she only gives us fragments and an incomplete building at the event.:eek:
  11. Claus20

I used "if", if you don't understand, buy a dictionary. It means that you like this new GEX. May you master it healthy forever!
  12. Claus20

Juber, if this new GE is your work, resign! If you are not able to resign, the INNO company should fire you for incompetence, you destroyed GE!
  13. Claus20

Over 90% of the comments are negative, I hope the developers will rethink this level 5.
  14. Claus20

The one who had the idea of using the defense army at level 5 - GE, I believe, he/she joined the INNO developer team yesterday. This created a discontinuity in the game mode, it is like a nut in the wall, to change the game mode at level 5. If you wanted to involve the defense army in the game...
  15. Claus20

Fixed on Beta: The Blue Galaxy does not work properly with Double Collection!!!

For 3 or 4 days, The Blue Galaxie has not made a Double Collection on either beta or national servers. Please check it.