• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Catness

1. Catness

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Thank you Eadyth, I tried it also with my phone and there it works and I could train all my militaries!
  2. Catness

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

I have the same problem, can not train my soldiers. I am working with opera
  3. Catness

Feedback Fall Event 2023

I have bought for many diamonds spoons and sacks of flour. now I need only a few cups for getting my golden upgrade building. If I will not reach that, my diamonds have been for trash :(
  4. Catness

Fixed on Beta: No Quest

I hope they will give us another day more for the event - after they have fixed the bug!
  5. Catness

Fixed on Beta: No Quest

Same here! I need my last quest!! Time is running!!!!
  6. Catness

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

I want St. Pat back! There is no balancing in this event.
  7. Catness

Feedback Winter Event 2022

The number of daily stars is far too small. 25 stars a day, that's 2 1/2 times the chance to find a key. Even the stars that hide in the events are rare and too few. All in all you have to be very lucky. And through the daily task you usually only get 1-2 keys. So I'm already 4 calendar doors...
  8. Catness

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Inno, can you maybe make an official statement? You let us vote and every vote made it very clear that the majority of players oppose the changes. How much longer should we accept this situation Do you want to vote again and again until the result is what you want? If you wanted to make the...
  9. Catness

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

10. Catness

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Please, please, please flip this change again, the whole game is ruined!
  11. Catness

Pathfinder

Path 4 1. snowybuffon 2. snowbunnyman 3. Reverend Snowman
  12. Catness

At the end of this round we can draw a conclusion: the number of fights has reduced. The amount of possible winnings has been reduced. The change didn't balance guilds, just made it harder, more ineffective, and frustrating for everyone. The fun is gone. If the change stays the players stay...
  13. Catness

I personally don't like this change. Of course, large guilds with many players and goods have been able to completely dominate the map and other guilds then had problems progressing. But I don't think that will change, because the requirements have increased for everyone, including the weaker...