• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Cat TB

1. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

new balancing announced to "slightly decrease" the number of stickers available fairly close to the end of the event is clearly an attempt to get players to spend diamonds to get the ones they still need.
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Most GBG leaders - those setting up farming and doing swaps - get burned out
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Would much rather see the duration and frequency of GBG reduced. Have it last 5 days, or a week with every other week off. Or have provinces locked for 8 hours. Currently GBG requires too much time.
  4. Beware of "Inactivity"

The point is that it's unethical to have a system where it's not crystal clear how prizes are to be achieved. People could be wasting resources. Between GBG, GE, special events, PVP, etc this game requires a lot more time than it used to. At a minimum the rules should be clear so people don't...
  5. Beware of "Inactivity"

I participated in the last PvP week. Then I get the message saying I did not earn any rewards due to "Inactivity". Since I clearly fought battles, I figured it was a bug. The reply from Inno was: "The PVP Arena requires a certain amount of battles every week to be considered as active...