• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Cardena

1. Cardena

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

That is not how probability works. When there were 3 attempts to plunder, the probility that all 3 get through is still greater than zero (even if the number is much higher, the probability will still be greater than zero). So the probility to see at least one repel is less than one and not...
  2. Cardena

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

If a guild has used he guild forum for about 6 to 7 yeears, there should be much more than 5 topics. So how to you squeeze all of them in just 5 messages? And in the forum one could delete a single post (because misleading, in the wrong place, of no use and interest anymore) but you cannot...
  3. Cardena

Settlement (Egypt) -loot x4

After many days without 4x I was just lucky to get a loot x 4 (not on beta but on live server)
  4. Cardena

Rejected Player Battlegrounds

Well, what about 8 players like in GG? Just for single players not the whole guild. And of course less fights. And with leagues like in GG. When I first heard about the new arena I thought something like this it would be. I am not quite sure, I really would like it
  5. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

When reading this, I am quite sure that some of the feedback here was deeply misunderstood. Many of us tried to be polite and were asking for changes instead of saying, dump this are PvP-arena into the bin and try doing something new. If we are asking for mayor changes about the behaviour of...
  6. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

A fix for the opponent problem is a must. If they than also bring back the old towers and reduce the possible to just by one's way through the arena with diamonds, I would think most players would be ok to have that feature in the game. But as it is now? (Yes the reaction to the first...
  7. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

Prediction, especially for the future, is always problematic Had they so far ever released a feature on beta and then on live, that got such a bad feedback as the arena? I think that was not the case. Most functions of natural behaviour, or human behaviour behave smooth over a good amount of...
  8. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

But to use the way players on Beta are doing for predicting how they are going to behave on live servers can be very misleading. Many players are here to try new features and they are going to use them, even when they would not do so on live server . No player will be willing to loose EMA units...
  9. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

Well I hope for INNO, that the other source of feedback does not consist of heavy dia-players who now think they are going to easily buy their way to the top. Without a huge number of non-dia players (or players who only buy modest amounts of dias) the game will not be of interest for the dia...
  10. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

It really would interest me, would that sources could be. I am unable to think of any. But it is clear, our feedback here is without any interest to INNO. That is very sad. BTW if INNO have seen more players in that feature than those that have actively abondened it, and if INNO think that is...
  11. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

To make camping in lower eras less attractive is not a bad idea. And perhaps the PvP-arena would be not so bad if they were only open for the last three eras. (Well of course being able to buy attempts with diamonds should not be there. There should be a max to the attempts, equal for those...
  12. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

I do not think a real pvp would be a good idea. If I remember correctly, INNO at some point in the early times of this game, wanted to introduce it, but abandoned the idea. I think that was a good choice. You can only battle against someone who is online at the same time. And is not only...
  13. Cardena

Rejected City raster or grid

What does the screen resolution have to do with this? If this game is going to exist, more eras will come and more space will be needed. So we the grid today will be smaller on the screen tomorrow when new expansion will be added.
  14. Cardena

Rejected City raster or grid

If than had only a quarter of the expansions we have now, that would make thinks more complicated and not easier. If you have 4 expansion you can now put them on different parts of the city. This is very convinient, at least for me. You cannot do this when you only get one big expansion. So...
  15. Cardena

Feedback PvP Arena

Because as long as that mismatch exist everyone under the age of Mars is unhappy with that feature? But I have an idea, why not give us the old towers back and make this new PVP a feature only open for the last two eras. So the devs does not need to find a solution for the mismatches. Or one...