• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Calamity Jane

1. Fixed on Beta: bug when I view other cities

it happened again, here are the pics of the incident and the harvested incident, both on a city that I attacked
  2. Fixed on Beta: bug when I view other cities

just saw something weird, I saw and collected an incident from 2 cities that I plundered! don't know really if they were actually from my city or what
  3. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event 2021

I have to say I like the format of this event much more than the football event and the others (hopping ponds etc)
  4. Rejected Town Hall tab change

I would really like this change implemented in the game: when you go to Town Hall right now every time the first tab that opens is the boost tab... why?? the first tab on the list is the News tab, and 99.9% of the time the News tab is the tab I need to check when I go to the Town Hall. Please...
  5. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

PLEASE don't remove the Guild Forums!!! those of us who understand them have : - placed a lot of precious information for newer players so they can get a great start to the game and refer our newer members there, - kept a historical record of founders and leaders, aiders, GE results, GbG...
  6. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

I hate speculating on hypotheses, bring out the facts please!
  7. Discussion when a friend gets deleted...

if u edit Rule 5 then I would place a bit at the end ... like : express approval from Support must be given within 7 days of the transfer if Inno Games is deleting cities on live servers then Inno Games is responsible for the players who are active but at that point will be missing the chance...
  8. Rejected appearance and some gameplay improvements

the game is currently designed for players to enter guilds easily (and thanks for the apply button now when u click a guild name from the lists) and then once entered enjoy helping the other members with their game as well as be helped with yours... that's the value of guilds, right? so why make...
  9. Halloween Candy

10. Feedback PvP Arena

along with all the other comments I reviewed (and no not reading 90 pages thanks) I have to say that NOT renewing the towers or resetting to 0 after the week is over is a BAD IDEA - there is no point in keeping the points from week to week. Start over, from scratch, re-think every aspect of the...
  11. Discussion when a friend gets deleted...

what if RL happens - several friends of mine have been reported as having passed away. No one will take up their cities now and there is no chance of returning fps in this case... other RL issues have happened too, making players leave the game with incomplete GB levels
  12. Rejected Guild improvement

I also am considering ways in which members can be more involved in guild activities... I like the ideas of creating more guild-centered areas on the city landscape or another map accessed by guild members for the benefit of the guild... another possibility is within-guild competitions or...
  13. Discussion when a friend gets deleted...

wouldn't it be nice if the fps we donated on other player's GBs were refunded by Inno Games if that player is deleted?
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

Review of new PvP - much fewer battles than PvP live (3 per 4 hrs vs 75/ day) - opportunities are even more rare than choices (who in EMA can handle an army from Arctic Future?) - regarding loss of the troops dedicated to PvP - why? Blue rim troops for city defense are still available to...
  15. Cannot Reproduce: Reno mode not accepting changes

here is a print screen showing the error that comes up when trying to accept renovation changes