• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by C3PO

1. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

Sorry, calling you a troll wasn't nice of me. Now you have understand what the problem is. But this is not an issue on my side, my browser or my machine. It is simply a case in the coding that was not considered. As a software developer myself, I call this exceptional behavior a bug. There...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

Maybe we should report not just a bug but additionally a troll? I notice this is getting a off topic thread... Can we please return to topic. I don't like wasting my time on persuading somebody from things he don't want to understand...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

This isn't depending on browser. I just installed Firefox and tested again. Same result.
  4. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

SRWare Iron, it's a browser with Chromium engine.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

Ok guys... back to topic. After support told me to clear my cache I tried collecting again and here is what happens: Message appears and some buildings seem to be collected. I confirm message and do a refresh in my browser (F5) After refresh my city looks like this: As you see in fact...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

This is ok. This was not the point. But this doesn't apply to the "Collect All Finished Productions" button. The feature doesn't work consequent at this point. If you have >99 FP in temporary storage it runs into error If you have < 100 FP in temporary storage there is no limit. The point...
  7. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

That is what I have expected and that's how it worked before. I think since last update on live servers the behavior has changed and here a few days before.
  8. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

I will contact support as soon as my productions are ready again.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

First: My city before collecting Second: After collect all --> Breakes off Third: I tried collect all again --> Screen zooms in, collectes some building and breakes off again
  10. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

lordwasa: I'm playing in browser so version should always be latest? I will post an screenshot as soon as my productions are ready. Guild related buildings are: Observatory Arc some Statue of Honor Airship - Lv. 11
  11. Fixed on Beta: Collecting all finished productions when not in guild breaks off

If I collect my harvest via "Collect All Finished Production" and I am not member of a guild it breaks off with a message like "You can only collect when you are in a guild" ( Not exactly but you know what I mean...) and half of productions are not collected and restarted. This happens since...