• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Bruno the Mean

1. Bruno the Mean

Winter Challenge 1

2. Bruno the Mean

Halloween Challenge 3

1 Haunted House 2 Notre Dame 3 Dark Doorway 4 Cathedral of Aachen 5 Mad Scientist's Lab 6 Black Tower 7 Abandoned Asylum 8 Scarecrow Building 9 Chateau Frontenac 10 Haunted Tower 11 Jack O'Lantern Chapel 12 Necropolis
  3. Bruno the Mean

Fixed on Beta: Blink moving mouse visiting city from antiques dealer [54891]

Supposedly this was fixed from the daily change log, but it just happened again a couple of minutes ago. This is holding up my Motivate/Polishing, please fix ASAP. Thanks.
  4. Bruno the Mean

Fixed on Beta: Blink moving mouse visiting city from antiques dealer [54891]

Happened to me both last night and a few minutes ago and neither time did I visit the Antiques Dealer. I tried to motivate/polish other players buildings and my Dynamic Tower didn't issue any goods because of this issue. I finally got all the DT goods but not from the other players' city (used...