• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Bruce the Destroyer

1. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

minigame is confusing. this needs a lot of polishing. if you have to read the not-available instructions, very few are going to bother with it as with life, if you have to read the manual for basic functionality, its an automatic FAIL
  2. Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

there's a bug in the game. server says there's roads incident - game doesnt show them. game shows other incidents - server doesnt list them. so when you click the incident, of course there's no reward given by the inno server.
  3. Spoiler Castle System

metadata is in live servers, so I assume its being tested by internal testers, and close to being launched to beta
  4. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

did inno employ some politicians to create words that seem to indicate good things, but when you analyse the truth of these words you find out its totally useless
  5. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

I selectable reward might be nice. but do we really need a building for it ? I'd vote for +300% A/D. I'd also vote for 300% faster GB production, 300% Arc Bonus. I'd never be choosing extra supplies
  6. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

Ever wanted one place to keep track of all your progress in different Events in Forge? NO
  7. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

yet again, many get robbed. so its not the price of normal EMA, or NoAge, its a completely different cost structure. same FP cost as NoAge, but reward as per EMA. so its more expensive than either. just nasty
  8. Rejected 1 week timeout for getting removed from a map

instead of a lockout, what about a def boost for any guild on the map. so then if you're off the map, it takes more effort to get back on points farmers hitting LZ is still a problem. would be nice to fix that. I'd prefer to NOT get any points for fighting, but I know others live for it
  9. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

always something getting broken :)
  10. provinceId not set for GBG province A1

it might not affect the game at the moment, but its poor coding, and likely to bite someone when changes are done GuildBattlegroundService / getBattleground returns an array of all provinces. the first entry, array[0], doesnt include the id map:provinces[] conquestProgress: [] id: 1...
  11. Fixed on Beta: Message system is broken

if this is confirmed and reported to devs, please move it. for now, I assume that either its not believed or not reported to devs. I know the focus is on mobile now, but even mobile players still need those who use browser to be able to play.
  12. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

the game is played by humans, not code monkeys https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_large_numbers
  13. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

search is useless: I wasnt going to ask, what planet does aa = quadrillion, but apparently its earth. I must live on a different planet. quadrillion is P, if you use SI units. so why not P or Q. but surely aa is wrong
  14. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

what does 8.4aa mean ? I tried searching, but it wont do it
  15. Space Age Asteroid Belt

something that I saw today with the update to 170 was they removed info about army. I think they added info about "units", which I havent seen before. might be wrong though, as not looked at the messages for a while there's 10 unit slots. 4 are unlocked. 6 can be unlocked. it mentions training...