• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by BritishBoy

1. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

That's simply mad silly to do such rival requests imho
  2. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Any info on key masters from last year cash pass please?
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

You reached out to your contact at IG, ok possibly could be that your friend works for IG. But panda 2025 upgrade and reasoning sounds like you are talking crap tbh :)
  4. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I have done whole mini event and can confirm that your list is 100% correct :)
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

To sell cure you ned to create disease. We now might need great amount of supply rush so Jan wildlife or event after could possibly have it as optional prize :) Or even branching choice with different time duration boosters for different branching choices :)
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2023

Just spend 240 stars and DID NOT get calendar key! but had 3 shuffles. Inno, screw you and your calendar, it is simply unfreakindoable. Obviously (whatever your reason is for that crappy balance) i am NOT going to spend any real money for event pass or any event currency. Such GREEDYNESS is out...
  7. Feedback Winter Event 2023

It took me 200 stars today to get a calendar key. I believe it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much considering we get 20 free stars a day + 10 per rush Q or 10/15/20 (dunno yet) per daily Q.
  8. Feedback Winter Event 2023

OK, difference between L3 and L4 is 12 goods, 2 fp and 2+2 % att stats and THAT costs 15k population? I don't really get the point of it :) Even L2 gives me 3 frags of a kit but difference between L2 and L3 is very big :)
  9. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

"We made some adjustments to the diamond prices for the teeth. They will now cost the following: 75 :htooth: cost 220 :diamond: 395 :htooth: cost 990 :diamond: 1100 :htooth: cost 2100 :diamond:" Juber posted it just few minutes ago. Feedback for changes, could we please have a comparison of how...
  10. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 25th September

Inno, rethink your limitation! I have spend over 300k dias on summer event. And you just limit it to ten of same type at a time??
  11. Feedback Fall Event 2023

And on 1st day of new age you instafinish this building with BG double collection ang get 600 new bp's right before you age up :)
  12. Feedback Fall Event 2023

So you think diamond farmers are to blame for quick Gold league increase? I, personally, disagree. On Ru market (where I play) we have 16 worlds and only 1 was super spending (newest one which is usual pic across markets I believe). Few others were spending too but not so much. all others went...
  13. Feedback Fall Event 2023

I am a diamond farmer AND (sometimes) I buy diamonds to thank devs for emotions I am having in game. I am not a big fan of cash only option for pass already and you offer to bring in even more cash options and limit dia farmers. Y do you hate us (dia farmers) so much? Just because you can't get...
  14. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Thank you very much for confirming these moments. If I understand correctly biggest bottles (300% da and 100% aa) available only from event pass and no buildings provide them as fragments?
  15. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Apologies if it was asked and answered before but i am very curious to know if: new black bottles work together att and def bonus in att or I have to choose either black aa or black da boost? Also do new black bottles stack together with old red bottles or again I have to choose? Also i...