• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Bosun

1. Bosun

Spoiler 2023 Fall Event

Silver upgrade!! Wooo!! Let's go boys! Can't wait for the future where my Buccaneers Bay will be lvl 100. On a serious note, wildlife 2.0? This is really stupid, why are they copying events over and over? What will the halloween be copied from? Forgebowl?
  2. Bosun

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

The main building is so bad. Why are FPs a random prodution vs blueprints? Do top players need blueprints? ("apart from titan ones"), FPs have a much higher value for players than blueprints. I'm not even going to comment on the fragments prodution part because that's even more dumb. More...
  3. Bosun

Discussion What do you think about trade being for everyone on the server instead of just guild, friends and neighbors?

Yes, please!! Trading for CA goods in TE is a nightmare. Currently offering 100 CE for 50 CA and still nobody accepts them. That would make life so much easier.
  4. Bosun

Feedback Space Age Titan

You only noticed that today? The amount of things they are making you buy is only increasing each day, it's going to get ALOT worse, trust me I've seen this happen in another game. Everybody loves expansions, some day there will be a limit to your city, in terms of avaliable space to put said...
  5. Bosun

Spoiler Savings Jar - University

What the hell? I was hoping for a "new" technologies tree, something to have fun researching, be Mandrubar's lab assistant, discover/invent stuff, like a antiques dealer/castle kinda thing. More cash grab, at the rate this is going, our "f2p" future will be very dark, if it still exists........
  6. Bosun

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Another quests reward GB would break the game, so no. It's not that bonus. The binoculars one might be new, spy on your neighbours prodution timers, hahahaha. Plunders rejoice!!!!
  7. Bosun

Spoiler Merge Cup spoiler discussion

Like I said before, Inno wants to make money, players want their buildings with a different look, why not let players buy "skins" for the buildings? Both sides would be happy, but no, Inno doesn't know how to read. In terms of looks my phantom tower would be changed to scholar, druid hut...
  8. Bosun

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Why is EVERY new building giving city def boosts? Also the trailside smithy needs a nerf, the bonus it gives for a 1x1 is insane, people are going to fight for gold league, spending thousands of diamonds. I hate to be this guy but Inno is now 100% focused on money with all the recent BUY BUY...
  9. Bosun

Spoiler 2023 Hero/Fellowship Event

I'm I crazy or this is a Druid Hut selection kit???? It's in the event window/texture atlas.
  10. Bosun

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Wait what? 1 buccaneers bay upgrade kit frag + a chance of 1 buccaneers hideouts selection kit frag per day??? That's amazing!!!! I don't like the 1x1 buildings.
  11. Bosun

Why were the buccaneers gold kit fragments from the trading post lvl9 changed??? After 150 days I was guaranted to get the upgrade, now it's based on a 50% chance??? 150 days turns into 300? A year? Are you kidding me? Edit: ok I saw i'ts only 100 fragments now but still.......
  12. Bosun

Damm Inno, was going to quit playing as soon the anniversary event ended on live, already told friends and guild mates about it. But this event got me really excited, very good main building, daily specials, easy/simple minigame, overall good rewards for low effort. 2 cons: villa premium pass...
  13. Bosun

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Am I the only one that wants Observatory blueprints from GE? and not from events since it's a GUILD oriented GB??
  14. Bosun

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Wow, this rewards balance is trash, It's confirmed 100% that Inno devs don't pay the game. Want ToR blueprints?? Nope, take coins and suplies instead. Diamonds?? We got some cheap deals on the store, BUY some.