• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by bornempire

1. bornempire

Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

My take is two critical points: 1. The time it takes to built the most expensive camps is too long. So that triggers the guilds who have many diamond buying members have an unfair advantage. On beta it used to be normal that you wouldn't have to buy diamonds to win it. So there was a fair...
  2. bornempire

Fixed on Beta: Victory Points not added to global ranking

Since Tuesday Victory Points are calculating on the GBG map board. However, the problem is not fixed on global GBG ranking of the guilds. Only the first 19 guilds get some Victory Points. But far below the real amount of Victory Points. Look here for guilds rank 11-20...
  3. bornempire

Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

If you like to drag down the motivation of a team then this is the right answer; Inno stating"Great you are heavily competing on the battlefield we organized for you, but all the points you make in first 5 days won't make a difference'. Great! Happy New Years Eve all!
  4. bornempire

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Wow: a reply from Inno came on Forum, about the bug, not calculation Victory Points: "This has been reported, but I'm not sure if this will be fixed before next Tuesday."
  5. bornempire

Addition on that: I see on the global GBG guild ranking the Victory Points are also invisible. BUT: it looks like we climbed a few ranks this morning. I am pretty sure we were 48 at the start and now on 42. So it is possible the system there is calculating, but just invisible...
  6. bornempire

The new GBG season started. Apparently there is (again) something not working on the calculation: not any of the guilds in our League has Victory Points behind the ranking. Let's hope Inno fixes this faster then the previous time this happened and took over a day! https://prnt.sc/TzfdR1P-UIsv
  7. bornempire

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

This Rival guy is undoable. I wasted 5 golden tickets and 8 normal tickets to pass the 7th mission. "Collect 2 blue chests or 2 red chests with 6 stars. That didn't work. I passed only 1 of 2, with so many. ??? That's insane, If you can't pass the 7th of 32 missions with so many tickets then...
  8. bornempire

Fixed on Beta: GBG Overview - total number of VP not updating

Same here in our league. Lot's of sectors conquered and only 124 Victory Points on the counting board.
  9. bornempire

Feedback Winter Event 2023

When 80 % is a 3, plus 10 % 1 and 10 % a 2, then the average is 2.7. With 80 % a 2 and 20 % a 1. the average is 1.8. That's not the same.
  10. bornempire

Then according to your 'random theory', I was lucky for minimum 3 year... LOL.
  11. bornempire

Pericles, maybe you didn't find the right pace. However, I did. Have a look in my city. All those winners plaza's didn't fall from heaven, And: no, they are not financed by diamonds, They are the result of above statististics average collecting 3 matches.
  12. bornempire

I don't like the change that the game opens the matchbox for you. You could open them yourself before. Where you had in all previous years the possibility to get 1, 2 or 3 matches, now it is only 1 and 2. In all previous years, if you found the right pace, I managed to get over 80 % of all times...
  13. bornempire

That's my take too. Copper League guilds rule today! Power to the people!
  14. bornempire

Right> Looking on the new GBG ranking system. Who is number one at reset time of first day: That's the guild 'wildfire'. A guild with only 2 persons, Emyllis & Lady M. In the old ranking system they have position guild ranking: 2835. They must have done something revolutionary today! Congratz...
  15. bornempire

Feedback Space Age Titan

What a great nonsense answer. Because it doesn't explain at all why in Jupiter you loose 6 units having attrition at only 55. And have to replace combo's after every fight. While in Jupiter it was possible to keep on going on autofight till attrition 90 and then take more to attrition hundred...