• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Born to be a Banana

1. Born to be a Banana

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Also the name of the file matches all other GBs : and now : X_SS_AllAge_GR1 This also matches the names for observatory (X_SS_AllAge_EasterBonus4), temple of relics (X_SS_AllAge_Expedition) and oracle (X_SS_AllAge_Oracle)
  2. Born to be a Banana

Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

Well seeing the names of the golden (not yet) upgrades, there's a golden_upgrade_kit_WILD22B file that's got to be added at some point... So that would mean 3 golden upgrades, for the 3 mountains? Please let me be right... xD
  3. Born to be a Banana

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

A sample of 65 fights is not representative. You need to take a much larger sample for it to mean smth :D
  4. Born to be a Banana

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Would you happen to know how much it takes to beat 12k% in Titan (orangery lvl included) ? I remember seeing somewhere a screenshot of a guy over 5k% atk, and I wonder if that's enough ^^
  5. Born to be a Banana

Feedback ForgePlus

Since the feature has not seen any changes at all from the A/B Test version I got at the time, I reiterate my suggestions. At the moment anyone willing to buy this either has no idea how the game works, or has a lot of money to spend.
  6. Born to be a Banana

Spoiler 2022 Wildlife Event

Event building files have been added. Seems like there will be 9 levels, as shown in the loading screens.
  7. Born to be a Banana

Feedback ForgePlus

I considered this aspect of increasing the limit of FPs to 2'000, but I'm not sure this would be really useful since you have the "collect all" button for free which would already allow you to exceed 1'000 FPs. From my point of view, the real problem of the current 100 FPs limit is that when...
  8. Born to be a Banana

Feedback ForgePlus

Thank you for your answer :)
  9. Born to be a Banana

Feedback ForgePlus

I don't think there has been anything official. Which makes it even weirder to me. Normally for something like that you'd expect to have an official announcement showing off all the "good" things of it, and asking for our feedback and stuff... But nothing at all. However, I find it quite bold...
  10. Born to be a Banana

Feedback ForgePlus

My thoughts on FoE Plus so far : For what it currently offers, and as it does not revolutionize anything at all, I would not even pay 5 euros a month. I'd only consider it for smth like 20 euros a year. And I do spend money in the game. So I'm not talking as a F2P person, I would be willing to...
  11. Born to be a Banana

Rejected Instant FPs recovery

FoE's already a very easy game. So why make it even easier ? FP investment is like real-life investment, you got a whole lot of risks involved, and I kinda like this idea. Sometimes you make benefits, sometimes you lose FPs. I've spent thousands of FPs I'll never see again because people...
  12. Born to be a Banana

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Don't really the point of adding Promethium and Orichalcum synthesizers since we still have the harbours. Made sense to add Mars Ore & Asteroid Ice synthesizers because you cannot produce them anymore on the campaign map when you move to the next age.
  13. Born to be a Banana

I don't think it's gonna be much more than 3000 for Mars ore, maybe slightly higher for Asteroid Ice, and smth like 11-12k for Venus Carbon. Since we've already gone through 3 ages requiring Mars Ore, it would not make a lot of sense to ask more of it than the previous ages. Especially since...
  14. Born to be a Banana

That'd actually be funny, just to see who went to such lengths of storing so much :cool:
  15. Born to be a Banana

Galata Tower Changes Feedback

"Last but not least, please keep in mind that with this change, the Galata Tower will become an Early Middle Ages’ Great Building, which means that all the contributions to evolve it will generate less Forge Points rewards to donators, as otherwise the Galata Tower would behave adversely from...