• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by bones42024

1. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

And yes, pre nerf, Zero attrition farming on the waterfall map is easy. Instead of a checkerboard, you do columns. While some sectors will definitely require attrition to be taken, several others will be attrition free.
  2. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

As a strong player on a live server, from a strong guild who usually gets about 2500 to 3k fights a season, I'm interested to see the impact of these changes. I'm sure it will likely reduce the amount of fights I get some, but not by too much. It will certainly prevent players from being able to...
  3. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

She is only the messenger. If innogames chooses not to disclose that information, she either won't be privy to the information, or has agreed to non disclosure.
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

I recommend that when on maps without the top guilds, try to create a similar environment where you and one or two other guilds control the map. Enjoy the rewards and hopefully get more buy in and maximum participation. You may be able to add some fighters that want in on what you are doing to...
  5. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

It's fairly week for repelling plunders, anyway, especially at low levels where most of the smaller players will have them (hard to get prints to level a GB much past 10 without a high level arc and with minimal fp income dedicating the fp's to raise it slows city growth) and It only has 2...
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

I find the PvP arena very uninspiring. As a middle era player playing on multiple servers, I see no reason to participate in any significant fashion. Unless you set up leagues divided by how long the cities have been played, newer player will never be able to get the best prizes, and even at...