• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Bloody Robby

1. Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

Does someone have a good feel for the timeline? I somehow remember that these settlements are releases roughly every 6 months?! The Aztecs were releases when... beginning of the year?
  2. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Did you notice already that the headline on the Event Announcement includes a typo? It should read "Archaeology" but instead is shown as "Arcaheology"... you may want to correct that
  3. Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

Hmmm so is there anything interesting in there for the long time players? Among those you usually also find a lot of people that are okay to buy diamonds... so they might be interested in this, but coin boost? 50 goods a week? hm not really game changing... anyway lets see what the details are...
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

The mini game is not possible to solve without spending diamonds, right? At the very least I was expecting that finding a hidden resource would not deduct any turn... Even when applying logic I can hardly see how more than 50% of the turns could find a hidden resource, probably less? So this is...
  5. Spoiler Next Settlement

Not sure about you, but I am ready for a new settlement :cool:
  6. Spoiler Next Settlement

I would argue that I did spent a decent amount of money for diamonds :-D
  7. Spoiler Next Settlement

Awesome reply - could you maybe add the email or details about what "royalty" program you are talking about?