• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by BigCountry

1. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Thanks for this good & wise info :-) But it needs really long and at least again 24 hours to get them (Banquet Steward & Coachman) from lvl 150 up to lvl200 - this is very slow, while both are on level 3..... (2nd Town) Maybe it will be necessary to upgrade coachman on level 4 before in next...
  2. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Means between 1450 & 1850..?
  3. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Die erste Stadt kann man ja schon nach 1MB abschliessen. Macht das Sinn? Was kostet denn die erste Runde der Schatzkisten? First town you could finish after 1MB. Does this make sense? What is the prizes of the reward boxes after first town? Same as after second round?
  4. Feedback Winter Event 2022

I think that with a normal Play it is not possible to get all Kalender Keys. As I think that this Event Building Chocolatierie is not an absolute "Must Have", I think I will not take too much efforts in this Event. Not only on Beta - also on Real Server... Game is Game - I do not want to make...
  5. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

What sense does it make to use a square of 2x2 to build a dauntiing tower if this tower is only active one day? What do you afterwards? Throw it away (delete) or wait if there will be a Inno Wonder to reactivate it again?
  6. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Okay - thx. This is an explanation for it. I do not like this - but now I know I was not confused :-)
  7. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Second Time that a calendar sticker just has disappeared overnight. I always play this game in the way, that I stopped the game when I have found the calendar sticker for tomorrow. But now it is again disappeared. What is it? Das Inno wants to annoy the players?
  8. Rejected Daily Challenge - exclude FriendsTavern

It is difficult to vote here, because to visit 10 - 30 Taverns is okay & to earn up to 1000 Tavern Silver is also okay. I think everyone should be able to have a friendlist with about 100 Player with at least 60-70% active players... - so this task (30taverns, 1000 silver) is doable. I had...
  9. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

thanks for all the spoiler pics I really really do not like this ... This will jumble all my design plans in my live worlds ... Pirate Hideout at the coast - alcatraz at the coast ... Now not anymore - and for enough another Expansions to replace them to coast I have to change several time...
  10. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

Nice? I really hate it :(:eek:
  11. Downsizing players cieies for new expansions

Thanks for the Link
  12. Downsizing players cieies for new expansions

I already apologized my bad english - is not easy to explain all correctly. But you are right with your explanation - the landing around the city increased - and it looks horrible now - I would have never planned my city like this... It is difficult to build a city anyhow esthetic and...
  13. Downsizing players cieies for new expansions

I am searching in this forum - but I did not find a thread where the downsizing of the view of your town will be discussed. I see that there could new expansions be added - But now my Pirate-Hideout is replaced more in the middle - and not anymore at the coast - what looks terrifying bad...
  14. Auto Select for Negotiations

The auto-select Button is one of the few new things I absolutely like.... First three station in GEX I always negotiate - but I never liked to select one by one ... The auto-select is really nice. If I do not like one position, I could replace easyli
  15. Fixed on Beta: Building dont hold position

Yes - I saw this too today. I think I noticed this only on Beta server. I build a witch doctor - and changed the position with a Blacksmith Than I go to the Viking-Settlement - And when I came back to my town the witch doctor and the Blacksmith were at the same position. Placed on top of each...