• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Beta-OD

1. Feedback Castle System

I was just reading though to see if anyone else had noticed this issue. I'm glad you tried to clear it up for them earlier. Too bad they didn't care.
  2. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

The same is true with selling. You can't sell a goods building without it automatically collecting. Sometimes you have two buildings going. If the first one gives the 4x, I'd rather have the coins than the goods I don't need from the 2nd building.
  3. Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

I do them, on my main, I'm in the 2nd to last in getting them done. I'm okay if we so no more. I'd also be okay if they changed it vastly to be more interested and not such a time suck. I realize they want us checking in the game a lot but between everything else going on in the game, I'm...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Deleted my post as I misunderstood the artwork.
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Since you can chain on both sides of the elephant, can you have elephant, garden, elephant making the garden twice as valuable? Sort of like the Hippodrome set up.
  6. Discussion Mughal settlement has a fixed Embassey goods

Update, I started a new colony and it appears to be working. I've gotten both the 3rd and 4th good before even having them opened.
  7. Discussion Mughal settlement has a fixed Embassey goods

I found it only gives you whatever goods building you have working at the moment. If you only have rice, you only get rice from them embassy. If you have Rice or Spice, it will randomly give you one of these. That's what I saw through the first run through. YMMV.
  8. Discussion Emissary Rewards

I agree, i posted something about having them gain boosts by the more you have and if the town hall had the BG work on it, it would also help make them more valuable.
  9. Rejected New design element for selected buildings to allow to be built partially over (span) a road without interrupting road continuity from Town Hall.

Maybe I'm also misunderstanding. Would this proposal (assuming Inno wanted it), allow Hanami Bridge, Grand Bridge and/or Canal Bridge to act at a road if there was a road attached at the proper place? My understanding was that anything visually road-ish could have a new mechanic that would...
  10. Rejected New design element for selected buildings to allow to be built partially over (span) a road without interrupting road continuity from Town Hall.

I'm not him but if they were willing, I would be all for it. The RoV is pretty bad for what it is IMHO. I do think if you added the ability for it to act as a road (even if just for the SoH it is attached to), I would add to its value as a building. It would also add a new dynamic where the...
  11. Rejected New design element for selected buildings to allow to be built partially over (span) a road without interrupting road continuity from Town Hall.

I would argue that it would add a new feature to the game, a new experience and something for them to build upon to give more interesting play experience. It would also add some interesting visuals. It would of course have to be a specific direction road which could add even more interesting...
  12. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

HC/SC also if we're including GBs.
  13. Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

You're missing at least the Hedge Maze which gives diamonds.
  14. Discussion Allowing BG to work on Town Hall

There are supply emissaries I believe. My opinion is that yes, SMB/LoA/RAH/etc should work on the townhall (as well as wishing wells/FoY) but that could be seen as a different topic.
  15. Discussion Allowing BG to work on Town Hall

I would imagine it would work the same akin to chained buildings although, I understand programmatically, it might not be.