• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Beta Eta

1. Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

Please leave the features at the tech tree where they were before. With full intention, I did not invent Military Tactics - because I do not want to unlock PvP. I invented Chain of Command which was irrelevant for this decision. Now I would be forced into PvP against my will - not good.
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Seems like we are in another round, yes again to the change. In HH, you know the saying "vom Wiegen wird die Sau nicht fetter". To the main points of the general feedback: - Step in the right direction: Yes, and please reconsider the 1000-league-points-cap. - Change too late: Yes, earlier would...
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Yes again - and please don't get into an infinite poll loop...
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

As already stated in the first feedback thread: I like the change. I started FoE because I wanted to play a city planning game, in my opinion there is no need for a massive click-to-farm-component in it.
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I'm not sure if this really affects nearly all players. I know some which don't do many fights in GBG and even some that end the season with 0. I can only speak for myself: The changes in my city will not be very large. The importance of attack % is not completely nullified, Guild Expeditions...
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I voted yes: FoE was a build-a-city-game most of its time, and 2.5 years ago, it became more and more a click-to-win-game. I changed my city to this and placed a lot of 3x3 attack buildings (Winners Plaza, Botanical Rotunda, etc.) because earning extra FP in GBG was more important than the...