• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Bellasaurus

1. Bellasaurus

Feedback Big news for Forge!

For Guild Raids I suggest the following features Each Raid Territory matches Continent Ages Iron through Arctic Future and hopefully each Space Age ERA Only units from the Guild Raid ERA/Age can be used No recal except at the end of the raid period. Raid period 5 days. It would be nice if the...
  2. Bellasaurus

Rejected 1 week timeout for getting removed from a map

Absolutely NOT. The abuse is the existence of LZ's.
  3. Bellasaurus

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS / LEAGUE SYSTEM

If you are in two guilds in the same world you seem to be in vioation of the rules? In GE, I sometimes find my guild in one world competing against my guild from another world. That's not a problem because you are not actually engaging yourself in CBT and the same would be true for GBG.
  4. Bellasaurus

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS / LEAGUE SYSTEM

Good idea, IF INNO can link Guilds like they do in GE.
  5. Bellasaurus

Forwarded Good Age shown in GBG

If you change all the "we" in your statement to "I", you have a valid point. Not all players have eidetic memory capacity.
  6. Bellasaurus

Rejected Disable Edit/Deleting of messages in a thread

You should not have posted without paying the FP's first. The 1.9 Thread I am in does this and we do not seem to have this problem. What I find problematical is that when you see this message was deleted, you wonder want was the message. I'd rather the message be removed. I would vote NO.
  7. Bellasaurus

Do Not Suggest Military Academies

If the BETA World isn't for suggestions, then maybe the Game Developers or MODS might be overlooking a resource, the players. Beta is a measure of the volatility—or systematic risk—of a security or portfolio (e.g. FOE) compared to the market as a whole. Beta is used in the capital asset pricing...
  8. Bellasaurus

Whether the Game Developers or MODS move this forward is not as important as suggesting new ideas about providing variations to the game to keep us interested.
  9. Bellasaurus

This could be an event quest like the recent Winter with the Bakeries.
  10. Bellasaurus

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

I'm in a single person guild, who could have signed me up?
  11. Bellasaurus

So how does a Guild enter the Battleground? 1. Only Thursday and if you don't you don't get to play? 2. Any Guild member can initiate? Only Leaders? Only Founders? 3. Since I/we missed joining this week, I/we have to wait until next week to have any basis for comment.
  12. Bellasaurus

I hope they do take some time/make an effort to at least "tweak" GvG for PC players.