• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by BeeVee

1. Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

The least that can be done is to remove the label 'Fixed on Beta' on the previous report concerning this issue.
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Not sure it will be fixed before first working day of 2024
  3. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Is the guild battlegrounds VP ranking still bugged? Seems like this ranking did not update last hour
  4. New Idea Sort the fragments inventory

It would be nice if the tab-page of fragments could be sorted by percentage of completion- highest percentages on first page The 'show all' tab and all other tabs could remain like they are now. Items of which you have enough fragments to assemble the item can be easily found on the first page(s)
  5. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

I think it would be even better if the rogues came before normal era-dependent units.
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2023

Is it intended that confectionaries (all levels) produce winter event stars when producing 1 hour production?
  7. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

No. Just make sure you have enough gold keys to open 1 gold chest first every day.
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

One thing that absolutely needs to be added to the announcement: An overview of all cards, especially ability cards, that can appear in the game. Give for each card the pro's and con's, and the frequency you can get the card How can i play a cardgame if i don't know what cards are in the deck...
  9. Did we ever find out why "billions" is marked with a "G" in game????

But then again, in Saint Patrick event they used Q as prefix.
  10. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

At least it was a week where no unexpected bugs were introduced...
  11. Dessert Sudoku

The 3 items are a White Dessert, a Green Dessert, and another White Dessert
  12. Fixed on Beta: Wrong text in task description

Wrong text in task description
  13. Fixed on Beta: Idle building

The issue seems to be solved (as promised in the announcement)
  14. Fixed on Beta: Idle building

I am experiencing the problem with the idle icon too. In my case it has nothing to do with exiting settlement, but after visiting the space colony (by clicking on spaceport) The icon disappears after reloading the game.
  15. Rejected Just an idea to shorten some descriptions

Even the swords are inconsistant ...