• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Balinor

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

your joking right Talk about delusional
  2. Rejected New Event Hub

IIRC Inno games refers to their test server only accessible by inno employees as their alpha server You can claim the live server is the Alpha server but you seem to be the only one doing so Thats where the confusion is coming from
  3. Discussion Forum Improvements

What about a dislike button to go along with the like button The only way to show that you dont agree with a post is to respond Those posts are usually the start of an argument We are allowed to downvote an idea Why cant we have a dislike button
  4. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Looks to me like they are going for grand prize
  5. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Your lucky Every post that I mention newsletter has been removed from my live forum
  6. Insufficient Privileges

Thats last years thread genius More proof not to listen to you Try this thread https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/st-patricks-day-event-2023.15968/
  7. Already Suggested Transfer-city

no need to debate this its DNS
  8. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

The events not even half over Wait till the end of event before you start crying about fairness
  9. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I have seen a golden druid hut upgrade kit in the chests at end of town Spent 150 PoG and got it on third chest They are also the grandprizes for completing the 300 task and the 450 task
  10. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

yes I spend on average 680 PoG per town Complete 32 tasks and finish each town on average in 24 hrs 3 St Pats event 51 towns on live server 46 on beta Each event 17 or 18 towns from the available PoG
  11. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Shhhh... If players figure this out they will stop posting how impossible or unfair the event is
  12. Rejected Live Previev of other tournaments

Its funny to read posts from players who actually care about FoEs meaningless ranking Once a guild reaches 1000lp there's nothing to win in GbG Other than personal rewards and some bragging rights So other than a few megalomaniacal guild leaders no one gives a s.....
  13. Discussion Equivalent neg. buff to att buff

What I would like would be the ability to bank all my leftover turns That way when I solve a negotiation in 2 out of 3 or in 3 out of 4 turns the last turn goes into a bank Then I can use those turns as I see fit
  14. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

@Juber How can I ignore this thread Getting real tired of being reminded of this dead-end debate Its has become by far the worst thread on the forum Same old players with same old tired comments Nothing new being discussed #ItsTimeToShutItDown
  15. Beta Lottery w/c 7th November