• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by BadOMB

1. BadOMB

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Like we all thought Inno would listen to feedback about how crap this feature is
  2. BadOMB

so Inno's message to 60 odd pages of mainly negative feedback is just suck it up, we're launching whether you like it or not, same as with the train wreck of Gbg, it's still a disaster I don't care what anyone thinks, matchmaking is crap and it seems that Gbg has lost it's appeal for many...
  3. BadOMB

unless there's a fundamental change in the way QI works I no longer have interest, I've given up with this, I will not be making QI a requirement for my guild on live servers, if guildies want to participate by themselves they can do so but I certainly won't be insistent on it being a guild...
  4. BadOMB

3rd QI and I couldn't be more bored if I tried, guild I'm in hasn't even completed 3 nodes, think that gives an indication of the level of enthusiasm for this fiasco. I'm a guild leader and founder in 2 guilds on international, I seriously feel like telling my guilds that this is a crock of...
  5. BadOMB

true, you just have to keep waiting 10 hrs to do it
  6. BadOMB

I don't think Inno could have made me more disillusioned with the game if they'd tried. QI is like watching paint dry, there's nothing exciting about it, it's slow and boring as hell, too bottlenecked by 10hr build times and the need for supplies, 4 days to go and I'm not even close to having a...
  7. BadOMB

Feedback Space Age Titan

I'm only in FE on beta but in SAJM on live servers, what's the view on SAT, is it worth jumping up?
  8. BadOMB

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

guess i should have had coffee first :rolleyes:
  9. BadOMB

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

this doesn't add up, 8.55T + 881B should equal 9.43T
  10. BadOMB

Fixed on Beta: Wrong portrait for task

Transport task shows portrait for Banquet Steward
  11. BadOMB

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

we've been monitoring SC availability on both maps and they been quietly changing them, this round we've noticed no setups that allow for free hits, a couple of 96% and then 72% and 48% are the majority of set ups
  12. BadOMB

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

and it appears that whilst nothing is being said here by Inno they are nerfing the amount of SCs on live servers
  13. BadOMB

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

good question, would be one hell of a nerf if it's a modification