• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Ased

1. Stop messing up the icons

Good day. Unfortunately, today everything is back in a broken state and the icons are displayed in bugs again.
  2. Stop messing up the icons

Good day everyone. After yesterday's fix, everything worked fine for about one day and returned to its previous state again. Again lags with the display of all icons.
  3. Stop messing up the icons

Hooray, a fix just came out that fixed this problem on the beta server. At least for me this problem disappeared after a global server fix. I hope you lost it too. Thank you all for your feedback and help in bringing this issue to the attention of the developers. Now that it is solved, you can...
  4. Stop messing up the icons

Is there any information when a patch is released that will fix this?
  5. Stop messing up the icons

good day everyone. I have absolutely the same problem for the third day and nothing helps to solve it. And most importantly, no one knows how to solve it, except for clearing the cache, which does not help...
  6. Fixed on Beta: lag in the display of different icons.

Good day everyone. The normal display of icons is not working properly. What I just didn’t do. And I went from different devices, cleaned the cache, tried different browsers. I updated Windows, wrote to tech support and did everything they said, but nothing helped. The icons are still not...
  7. Fixed on Beta: lag in the display of different icons.

I tried uploading my city in incognito mode. And nothing has changed, the lag is still present.
  8. Fixed on Beta: lag in the display of different icons.

Good day. Unfortunately, the last week in beta, I have been seeing a lag in the display of different icons. I will attach a screenshot to this text. All sorts of goods, population, happiness, are displayed as bugged icons with something incomprehensible. What should I do with this and how to...