• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ArklurBeta

1. ArklurBeta

Discussion Unattainable challenge

You can also attack your neighbors.
  2. ArklurBeta

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Yep, because Inno has no reason to keep this game alive, not like they make that much money out of it, so why bother /s. I think you dropped some tinfoil at the door, I threw it in the trash.
  3. ArklurBeta

Rejected Production: No Age Blueprints.

Yep, you do get something else, very useful resources, like coins, supplies, medals or unrefined goods. Every decent player awfully needs these, 100% /s.
  4. ArklurBeta

I had to check, was curious as I know Oracle is an awful GB but didn't know how awful it is actually. Lvl80 gives not even 5000 happiness. A simple (not even a premium) cultural building is at least 2x better. AFAIK, there is not a single single GB that is even remotely worth to have for...
  5. ArklurBeta

It's much harder to get BPs, especially the first few weeks (!, not days!) for SAT GBs, not to mention that these GBs require a good amount of goods too. Before it wasn't a big deal as players could easily get enough goods to build it then set up a "BP share" party, spend a few tens of thousands...
  6. ArklurBeta

There is no need for this. As others pointed out, it should be very easy to get enough BPs for those GBs, not worth to sacrifice reward of a building for this. In some ways, even coins would be better (as it might be 0 benefit to get BPs for these GBs, coin at least can have some value).
  7. ArklurBeta

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Maybe I misunderstood, but based on what you've wrote, it seems like you assume there is a reward for being the #N when a championship ends. As it was pointed out, there is no reward there, it's 100% just a number, absolutely 0 technical value (of course bragging rights comes with it). So, what...
  8. ArklurBeta

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-battlegrounds-update-2023.16493/post-166182 This is what I was referring to.
  9. ArklurBeta

Disagree. Make a stronger guild. Do you think creating a guild and keep it up is that simple? Then do it. If you know it's not that simple, accept those top guilds getting something the lesser guilds can't get. This request of yours is very similar when someone brought up not enough TG...
  10. ArklurBeta

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

What are you even trying to say with that? It actually does, because if you are bad at the game, then yes, your only option is to spend money (if your goal is to get the good rewards). But of course for those who can easily throw tens and hundreds of bucks at the game each event, then yes, for...
  11. ArklurBeta

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Hardly matters how many tickets did you use, what is relevant is how many chests (and their level) did you pop. Player 'A' who does very well might pop more in 1 game than player 'B' who plays badly and spend 5 tickets.
  12. ArklurBeta

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Usually the age is released on Live ~4 months after the first spoilers hit the forum, so there is no reason to assume we won't see the new age in 2024. For example, SAT spoilers were out on 2023.03.15 and the new era was released on Live on 2023.07.10.
  13. ArklurBeta

Discussion Discord server

It's right that Discord is not google-search-able, though I wouldn't say we lose much, as hardly anything is needed from the forums. Obviously personal opinion. And Discord does have a very good search engine, in fact, much better than what this forum offers. You do need to be on the server to...
  14. ArklurBeta

Discord's just started and it seems already more active than the forums. Many already mentioned how dead are the forums in other languages, I think mostly GE, US and EN forums are somewhat active, and well, let's say the Beta one. And again, wrong.
  15. ArklurBeta

Don't know what you are talking about, Fire Witch specifically said: No one was talking about "discord only" announcements.