• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Arch1e

1. Quantum Incursions update

Appreciate now knowing the cost of expansions, getting the visual marker and predictability on future nodes. However - the feature remains boring or undesirable for many, even getting interest in doing the first 40 points is limited, it might be addressed by shortening the initial build up...
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I like the thought of using your existing city to produce goods (give way to goods buildings, yes please) and troops (Traz, anyone) from eras most of us left a long time ago. So, it might add some additional benefit to those still in the era in question, but surely mitigated by the many who are...
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

As there are some updates planned, I would hope that you address and rectify - the lack of live competition against other guilds - the overlap with GbG seasons, there is already too much going on for active guilds - the need to rebuild the outpost every two weeks, it just becomes repetitive...
  4. Rejected make GBG feel more like gvg

GvG was a great feature for so many reasons that simply don’t exist in GbG. I honestly think that the better option for a GvG style feature now is actually in QI, where technically at least we could all battle it out against guilds of similar size in the later levels, provided there was a live...
  5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

My reply was simply related to the speculation about what they may or may not have meant. I think it’s irrelevant. They were told over a week ago, at least, about those texts and if they didn’t understand how the texts read, it was pointed out too. So, whatever they now say, or whatever the...
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

It says ‘unlock this difficulty’ which means level. At every level. I feel misled. Because I was misled.
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I don’t even think we should speculate as to what it should have read or could have intended to read anymore. It read what it read, numerous players have assumed they would get the rewards stated, ‘and more’, and those were not forthcoming. Judging by the response I received on the ticket I...
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Those texts were visible on every level. Nothing was done to rectify the messages, nor has there been any announcement, let alone an apology for this blatant (fill in whatever you may feel fitting). On the FoE Discord, the CM who promised to look at this 8 days ago has not even come back with a...
  9. Feedback Quantum Incursions

10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Wrong. You should be able to rely on the description and wording in the game. If you choose or not to read the knowledge base is, indeed, up to you, but it is up to Inno to acknowledge, remedy and potentially apologise or rectify a mistake they have made. They explicitly promised rewards for...
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Again, it is the description in game of every level and for the nodes. This was visible for everyone playing, irrespective of whether they read the knowledge base.
  12. Feedback Quantum Incursions

The text on mobile promised rewards at clearing each node as well as guaranteed rewards after clearing each level Those will apparently not be paid out, but lots of people have contacted support about this since the text was clear, we were told we’d get much more than they are giving. They have...
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

They should, because that is logical. If there are no players around, there won’t be anyone around to purchase anything. But, they won’t, as long as people purchase, for whatever reason. Because they convince themselves that it’s needed, the new building they are targeting is so op it’s worth...
  14. Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

I’ve had 100 fps in the Poly today, and know I got a mass aid kit. They do appear but I haven’t paid much attention, I find them a useful passive bonus.
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

First QI finished on live, and it was so obviously rushed through from beta that it merits some feedback on that process here. The feature showed some great potential. It’s certainly beating the mindless auto clicking of GbG. However, as was stated in so many posts here, it needed to be...