• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by antoto51

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

will we be able to see Aztecs in our city once the temple of the sun is installed?
  2. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

already currently Deal and St Basile are more than limit, the bonuses are ridiculous to repel an attack same for the ritual flames, to repel someone who will have just Zeus, Aix, Castel 10 you will need at MINIMUM 30 level 1 flames, or 20 level 2 flames, which will take you at least 40 cases and...
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

ça ne vas pas durer, normalement dés que les modifications sont fini l’arène reviendra it won't last, normally as soon as the modifications are finished the arena will come back
  4. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

or simply not to change anything, like that no gain but no loss either (and no job for the developers)
  5. Feedback Guild Forum Removal

translate : Please do not delete the guild forum, it was probably already mentioned that there is so much history in the forum of a guild. It would be a shame if all this falls away, last the weak sense. yes, no doubt, this is already the case for most Guilds not using the forum you use it to...
  6. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Completely agree, to be pushed back even 1/4 is huge, the loss will be pretty big after the big gains are only on the neighborhood TOP20, so to see if they put it down and mount it well ...
  7. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

the thing is that if at level 20 we were let a good% (good = 50%) at level 80 it will be a trux of patients, we will exceed 90% (it will have the same stats as the kraken) given the cost to assemble it which is the same as the oracle (less than the time and the observatory which are also...
  8. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

this GM is not bad but there are 2 concerns I find: it doesn't ask for resources, it's weird, the temple of the relics and the observatory ask for it, except they are of the same age (ageless), the oracle does not ask for any but it seems normal to me, it is included in the main quests at the...
  9. Rejected Player Battlegrounds

a very active player will be able to do a lot but challenge itively not the 24 then we can keep my system with 24 tournaments / day but the day is only allowed to register for 1 (or 2, or 3, to see) tournaments / day
  10. Rejected Player Battlegrounds

20 minutes is short, I would say 30min but hey, not super important where it gets stuck that me it will be on when to have this tournament, if we have an imposed date-time with such a short battle, the player must be SURE to be available on time I will therefore propose to do 1 tournament /...
  11. Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

the friends-Guilds will quickly exclude it, so no more PO / MO, the remaining buildings will be looted 1 to 1 at most you have 1 looting / day, even with about fifty lootable buildings you have enough to hold 2 good me (even more with good defense)
  12. Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

a minimum advanced player will have a good 10 about lootable building so once inactive he will have to wait several months before everything is looted (at the rate of 3 piling per day it will not even make 100 looting / month)
  13. Rejected Achievement rankings

very good idea, currently a colonial cannot be at the top of the ranking and it's a shame, in addition the ranking only takes into account attacks (almost) the ca will give some "fun" classification like that of the number of taverns you have visited
  14. Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

also to know which neighbors are inactive so to be able to loot them without risk but do not know the snipers