• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by AnthonyAyanokoji

1. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

But it is always obvious that in addition to the restitution at the basic level (Level 1) of the Buildings of Cultural Settlements must be attached the possibility of restarting from the beginning in the cultural settlement.
  2. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

To be clear, I also agree that Cultural Settlement Buildings should be returned to the players who deleted them, but at the minimum level (Level 1). Crashboom how can you say it doesn't make sense? If you made a mistake, by deleting them, mistakes are paid for. I repeat the same applies with...
  3. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Maybe I misspoke, but that's exactly what I'm trying to say!
  4. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

I am putting the focus on one thing and you are talking and responding to me in another way! I am saying that only those who have cancelled buildings have to start again! That is, of course, if there are scripts and algorithms that allow you to do that, let's be clear.
  5. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

But on the fact that it is a "way" to entice new players to play cultural settlements is not disputed, however for the older generations of players who have written them off, it means making a mistake. Being a mistake, theoretically one should not return the buildings for free, without doing...
  6. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Mine was a general discourse, not referring only and exclusively to you, but precisely to all the players who have cancelled cultural buildings. I don't think it is a problem for them to do a reset or change a set of scripts, however the fact remains that this phantom "restitution" would be yet...
  7. Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Crashboom I hope you are joking, hahaha. You intentionally decided to remove buildings because they were no longer "good," from your and I stress your point of view, and now you would like them returned to you? Then what about all those players who kept cultural buildings in their cities? Or...
  8. Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Only in the Beta or also in the Server Live?
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I would like to say a few words for what @Juber said in this morning's post. Attrition Cap The Attrition Cup denies the ability to play freely on FoE and limits the opportunities for the most active and competitive players to grow. I would like to emphasize that by "active" and competitive"...
  10. Feedback Fall Event 2023

Your interpretation was correct! Infact they modificated the post on Facebook, so Heroes' Tavern will be the prize of tommorow!
  11. Feedback Fall Event 2023

Maybe this will be a slightly off-topic comment, but can you tell lately at Inno Games what the hell is going on? Yesterday it was posted on the official Forge of Empires Facebook page that today's prize would be the Heroes' Tavern and instead the One Up comes out. I've been stuck on mission 4...
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

But if that is indeed the problem! An average guild of 30-40 players will never be at the level of one with 60-70-80 players. And don't tell me they have solved the matchmacking problems, they have been saying for years that they would make everything more balanced, but nothing has ever really...
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I usually never post on the forum, but for such a radical change in the game, I think it is necessary to step in and express my opinion about it. It will probably be an unpopular opinion, however, even last year there was an attempt to implement new changes in the CBDs that then, however, never...
  14. Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Well, in effect the number of shots available is very low, on this I agree.